First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I emailed my dealer today and asked what their bronco allocation was, what my priority number was, how many orders they have, and if they had received any because I was curious. Before everyone kills me for not finding out before, I was oblivious to all of this before a few weeks ago when I joined this forum and had already placed an order 9/6/21. I did get it at msrp. That being said, they are trying to tell me they know nothing about allocations as far as the bronco, and priority numbers? It’s a small town dealership but are they full of shit and just don’t want to tell me? Can any dealer related person confirm/verify this for me. I’m already pretty sure their full of shit.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer continued to jump over the question the two times I asked about allocation. I get it. It's information surrounding their business that they don't want everyone to know.... but then again, what does it matter?

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer continued to jump over the question the two times I asked about allocation. I get it. It's information surrounding their business that they don't want everyone to know.... but then again, what does it matter?
If it’s a low number say 20 or 25, if they randomly have 75 orders. If Ford stays backed up, I would assume the last 25 would not be made until 2023. I’m purely speculating and that’s why I started this thread. I’m sure it has already been cleared up elsewhere, I’m just hoping someone will again here.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The priority order thing is way overblown on B6G. Small dealer got maybe one, possibly 0 priority orders. Non-factor especially with your order date.

As far as their allocation, they just don’t want to give it to you. They have it, but they’re feeding you a line saying they don’t know. Either that or they’re completely incompetent and don’t know/care to figure it out. Pick your poison I guess.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I emailed my dealer today and asked what their bronco allocation was, what my priority number was, how many orders they have, and if they had received any because I was curious. Before everyone kills me for not finding out before, I was oblivious to all of this before a few weeks ago when I joined this forum and had already placed an order 9/6/21. I did get it at msrp. That being said, they are trying to tell me they know nothing about allocations as far as the bronco, and priority numbers? It’s a small town dealership but are they full of shit and just don’t want to tell me? Can any dealer related person confirm/verify this for me. I’m already pretty sure their full of shit.
I get your frustration. I'm also at a small dealer and they have given me some info over the past few months but refuse to tell me where I am in line at the dealership. I.E. how many people placed a reservation before me (10-15-20) and how many have soft tops, 2dr's etc. With that said this is what I know.

16 reservations with 15 orders placed. 4 allocations this year, they claim one was a priority and another was a mannequin. Then two customer orders, one a soft-top 4dr and another 2d manual. After missing the emails yesterday I'm convinced they are out of allocations for the year. Hopefully, they can give you more info. Push them a bit.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get your frustration. I'm also at a small dealer and they have given me some info over the past few months but refuse to tell me where I am in line at the dealership. I.E. how many people placed a reservation before me (10-15-20) and how many have soft tops, 2dr's etc. With that said this is what I know.

16 reservations with 15 orders placed. 4 allocations this year, they claim one was a priority and another was a mannequin. Then two customer orders, one a soft-top 4dr and another 2d manual. After missing the emails yesterday I'm convinced they are out of allocations for the year. Hopefully, they can give you more info. Push them a bit.
With those numbers, would next years allocation even cover the rest of those orders or do they already know some are getting 2023s?

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With those numbers, would next years allocation even cover the rest of those orders or do they already know some are getting 2023s?
I"m hoping the allocation issue will just go away. There was a limit to how many orders each dealer could get for this year only, 30% if I recall? That got screwed up with the constraints and the MIC top issue.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as their allocation, they just don’t want to give it to you. They have it, but they’re feeding you a line saying they don’t know. Either that or they’re completely incompetent and don’t know/care to figure it out. Pick your poison I guess.
I would also add that the MY22 allocation formula and estimates have not been given out yet. It has been rumored that the formula will change and allocations will go back to the traditional monthly allotment but nothing has been leaked as of yet.

I"m hoping the allocation issue will just go away.
It's not going away.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday was further proof so far the system is a lottery. Yesterday also showed Ford believes it can ramp up the production numbers. If ford can keep the production up everyone will get a 22 that orders one. The wait time will still vary greatly based on the individual dealership.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday was further proof so far the system is a lottery. Yesterday also showed Ford believes it can ramp up the production numbers. If ford can keep the production up everyone will get a 22 that orders one. The wait time will still vary greatly based on the individual dealership.
So explain your last sentence of vary based on dealership? Because of allocations or what? I’m wondering all this because I ordered 3 weeks ago and caved on 2.3 and non sas. I did do soft top. If I add the 2.7 and sas to it, when could I reasonably expect
To get it. My dealership is telling me if I add those it would guarantee a 2023. I don’t think I can wait that long. I just totaled my truck

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The priority order thing is way overblown on B6G. Small dealer got maybe one, possibly 0 priority orders. Non-factor especially with your order date.
Fortunately, we know exactly how many Priority orders were allowed…
We know the exact number of orders in the Dealer Priority Allowance (3,104)…

4396F8FE-554F-4CB6-9DB9-19B395C9263D.jpeg

Source: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...y-order-slots-were-allotted-to-dealers.15245/

… which is about three times the total Broncos produced in the month of May (1,069)…

E0F86D80-04DD-411D-820D-DB572D6F18CF.jpeg

Source: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-in-may-per-may-2021-ford-sales-report.17376/

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So explain your last sentence of vary based on dealership? Because of allocations or what? I’m wondering all this because I ordered 3 weeks ago and caved on 2.3 and non sas. I did do soft top. If I add the 2.7 and sas to it, when could I reasonably expect
To get it. My dealership is telling me if I add those it would guarantee a 2023. I don’t think I can wait that long. I just totaled my truck
Unfortunately, no one on here can tell you the answer to that question. Your dealer shouldn't be making such a definitive statement, but nor can anyone guarantee you that you could get a 2022.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It doesn't seem like Sasquatch and 2.7 is really that big of a constraint. Mic Top, yes, for sure, but if you want the more powerful engine and Sasquatch package, I would say go for it.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well fucccc%

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any doubt that reserve/ordered Broncos don’t go against the dealer allocations. They are trying to tell me that they don’t count against dealer stock which is all the allocations are for……. Contradicts everything I seem to have read on here
Sponsored