Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 296 at my dealer 😭

I’ll live :)
Out of how many allocations though? What if it’s 30? What happens with the other 260. That’s all part of my questions. They already have so many orders. Can only produce x amount. That x changes based on constraints. Can they even make what is ordered now in 2022? Is it possible? How likely is it to have all of the components to do so?

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So explain your last sentence of vary based on dealership? Because of allocations or what? I’m wondering all this because I ordered 3 weeks ago and caved on 2.3 and non sas. I did do soft top. If I add the 2.7 and sas to it, when could I reasonably expect
To get it. My dealership is telling me if I add those it would guarantee a 2023. I don’t think I can wait that long. I just totaled my truck
I’m not sure what the secret formula is for the dealership lottery. I don’t know if anyone knows. I know at my dealer 2 individuals walked in this month an ordered a 4 dr big bend (one was a Sasquatch) and got VINs 2 weeks later. Same dealership had 42 allocations and got their soft top demo this week. Still no customer deliveries. 2 in dirt mountain, as of 9/15 5 scheduled.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure what the secret formula is for the dealership lottery. I don’t know if anyone knows. I know at my dealer 2 individuals walked in this month an ordered a 4 dr big bend (one was a Sasquatch) and got VINs 2 weeks later. Same dealership had 42 allocations and got their soft top demo this week. Still no customer deliveries. 2 in dirt mountain, as of 9/15 5 scheduled.
Thank you

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been very curious about how this allocation process works also. I have an order in place through one of the large dealers on here. I had no reservation and just placed my order with them last month. At that time they said they had about 450 orders. So I am starting to worry that mine really may get pushed off to 2023 if they have exceeded their allocations. So I am wondering if I would be better off trying to place an order with a smaller local dealer?

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of how many allocations though? What if it’s 30? What happens with the other 260. That’s all part of my questions. They already have so many orders. Can only produce x amount. That x changes based on constraints. Can they even make what is ordered now in 2022? Is it possible? How likely is it to have all of the components to do so?
Out of 203 for 2021

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are probably overthinking this. We have no idea how allocations will work in MY22. Also we don't know of anything that is certain to delay a Bronco to MY23 other than dual tops or modular top.

As for any other factors that might delay a vehicle to MY23, we don't know, Ford itself likely does not know this early, and your dealer certainly does not know.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I 100% agree!

What I don't get is that new forum members here who ordered within the last few weeks are asking when will they get their Bronco when the majority of us here who ordered in the 1st week (July 2020) still have not received our Broncos.

Can you get lucky? Sure! But can EVERYONE get lucky? NO

lucky usually means few get lucky.

You are probably overthinking this. We have no idea how allocations will work in MY22. Also we don't know of anything that is certain to delay a Bronco to MY23 other than dual tops or modular top.

As for any other factors that might delay a vehicle to MY23, we don't know, Ford itself likely does not know this early, and your dealer certainly does not know.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 100% agree!

What I don't get is that new forum members here who ordered within the last few weeks are asking when will they get their Bronco when the majority of us here who ordered in the 1st week (July 2020) still have not received our Broncos.

Can you get lucky? Sure! But can EVERYONE get lucky? NO

lucky usually means few get lucky.
You don’t get why people are asking when they would get it? Really? All of my questions were based on 2022 or 2023. Why would someone order something and not ask or wonder when they would get it? Of course I want to know if there’s a way to order or not order that would affect when I get it? Lol. Why would I want to put myself in the same boat as everyone who has waited over a year. It’s also a different time now. Production is happening now. WAsnt then. Like I get your butt hurt you’ve waited however long and I’m not saying I should or am even trying to jump in front of you or anyone else but if something guarantees me a 2023, I will pass on that option. I also will sign the dotted line with a smile tomorrow if it showed up delivered, while passing on my condolences to those still waiting. Everyone would. That being said whenever it is built, if it’s only a difference of a month or 2 for sas or the 2.7, I would gladly wait that whenever it happens. I’ve got some tissues for you if you need them though

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You get so angry!

LOL!

Don't worry buddy ... I have a 2021 GEN3 Raptor coming in 2 weeks and after that I will have a bronco Raptor next to it.

Enjoy your wait!

You don’t get why people are asking when they would get it? Really? All of my questions were based on 2022 or 2023. Why would someone order something and not ask or wonder when they would get it? Of course I want to know if there’s a way to order or not order that would affect when I get it? Lol. Why would I want to put myself in the same boat as everyone who has waited over a year. It’s also a different time now. Production is happening now. WAsnt then. Like I get your butt hurt you’ve waited however long and I’m not saying I should or am even trying to jump in front of you or anyone else but if something guarantees me a 2023, I will pass on that option. I also will sign the dotted line with a smile tomorrow if it showed up delivered, while passing on my condolences to those still waiting. Everyone would. That being said whenever it is built, if it’s only a difference of a month or 2 for sas or the 2.7, I would gladly wait that whenever it happens. I’ve got some tissues for you if you need them though

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally understand I most likely won't be even built in the first half of 2022, but with some of the kinks worked out now I was just trying to avoid getting pushed all the way out to a 2023 if possible.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get so angry!

LOL!
Stupidity annoys me. Like everyone isn’t trying to get theirs as soon as possible. Isn’t that why everyone is on here obsessing, trying to figure when they’re getting theirs and bitching about whoever getting theirs before them lol

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's it to a salesperson to tell you whatever they thinks you want to know to get you out of the building, happy in the perceived knowledge that - YOU got privileged information - direct from THE SOURCE, warm and fuzzy in the bliss of ignorance. 50/50 they aren't there when you eventually, maybe get your Bronco. They aren't closing a sale on you today, get you out and on to a transaction waiting to happen.
My salesperson does his best Milton Waddams impersonation and I actually have a twinge of respect for that.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's it to a salesperson to tell you whatever they thinks you want to know to get you out of the building, happy in the perceived knowledge that - YOU got privileged information - direct from THE SOURCE, warm and fuzzy in the bliss of ignorance. 50/50 they aren't there when you eventually, maybe get your Bronco. They aren't closing a sale on you today, get you out and on to a transaction waiting to happen.
I agree with your general statement but applies to nothing I have asked or talked about in this thread

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
again so angry!

You can ask all you want until one day the realization hits you ... no one knows anything.

The only fact that matters >> if your dealer had one to sell you then they would.

Enjoy the wait smart guy!

Stupidity annoys me. Like everyone isn’t trying to get theirs as soon as possible. Isn’t that why everyone is on here obsessing, trying to figure when they’re getting theirs and bitching about whoever getting theirs before them lol
Sponsored