First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would expect that with the orders Granger has the allocation would be close to the numbers you quoted. I'm hoping mine will show up by late summer/early fall of next year. I certainly don't want to risk driving in the snow to pick the thing up. :) Like you I'm hoping that Ford has all of the craziness behind them, and they can get Broncos rolling off the line quicker.
I just saw the 2022 allocation formula from Ford. The dealers that gamed the system for 2021 aren't going to like the new formula. I'm sure someone will post it soon enough.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw the 2022 allocation formula from Ford. The dealers that gamed the system for 2021 aren't going to like the new formula. I'm sure someone will post it soon enough.
Can't drop a bomb like that without additional info. A bunch of untraceable ways to leak that info through burner accounts and DM's

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We
Well that's a hell of a grenade to throw...

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where's it posted???

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gamed the system by giving customers discounts? Sounds like a bitter dealer. I’m sure there’s lots more complaining about places like Granger, Chapman, Stephen’s, etc.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK here it is...
50% orders converted without the reservation holders permission
-10% transaction price below MSRP
20% number of vehicles arriving with at least $500 worth of transport damage
20% google dealer reviews that don't have "Mark Levine" in title or body of message
10% orders from Bronco 6G members

F Math!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What exactly does "gaming the system" mean here? As long as the dealers pay Ford why should Ford care what the dealers sells them for. They certainly don't care if a dealer sells one at 25K above MSRP. Or is it about shady dealers that throw 25K onto the MSRP after a customer recieves their Bronco. Or, is it those that sell a Bronco out from under a customer for more money. Which one of the scenarios does Ford think is worse? You should never make a post like this without more information. It's not a states secret for sure. Spill the beans here bud, inquiring minds want to know.

The only thing I can find that mentions "gaming the system' is this one from Ford Authority. If it's the one the OP is referring too this has basically been known for awhile.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/2...tch-policy-created-to-curb-reservation-abuse/
Sponsored

Last edited: