2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK here it is...
50% orders converted without the reservation holders permission
-10% transaction price below MSRP
20% number of vehicles arriving with at least $500 worth of transport damage
20% google dealer reviews that don't have "Mark Levine" in title or body of message
10% orders from Bronco 6G members

F Math!
Wow, I'm embarrassed that I didn't catch the joke till I got halfway through the list.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I'm embarrassed that I didn't catch the joke till I got halfway through the list.
Me neither...lol plus with the -10% it only adds up to 90%....maths

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stupidity annoys me. Like everyone isn’t trying to get theirs as soon as possible. Isn’t that why everyone is on here obsessing, trying to figure when they’re getting theirs and bitching about whoever getting theirs before them lol
Nope, I really don't care that much, I am giving my brother my Subaru, he had an ancient Civic that decided to take the rest of forever off, but that is my only urgency, to help him out. I don't need this particular toy (I have more than I can use already) If I am pushed to late 2022 (Grangetober deal), I might just bump it another six months to get a Mod top, although I have serious doubts it will ever be made. Maybe get the 3.0 as standard by then anyway. I suspect due to the nature of the vehicle, there are a lot more folks getting this as a third or fourth vehicle that are fine waiting than you might imagine.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I really don't care that much, I am giving my brother my Subaru, he had an ancient Civic that decided to take the rest of forever off, but that is my only urgency, to help him out. I don't need this particular toy (I have more than I can use already) If I am pushed to late 2022 (Grangetober deal), I might just bump it another six months to get a Mod top, although I have serious doubts it will ever be made. Maybe get the 3.0 as standard by then anyway. I suspect due to the nature of the vehicle, there are a lot more folks getting this as a third or fourth vehicle that are fine waiting than you might imagine.
So you joined a forum and take the time to read and reply to posts strictly about a vehicle you don’t care about. That makes a ton of sense. Good to know that you know the exact situations and speak for the majority of the people on here also.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you joined a forum and take the time to read and reply to posts strictly about a vehicle you don’t care about. That makes a ton of sense. Good to know that you know the exact situations and speak for the majority of the people on here also.
Ah, the lost art of reading comprehension rears its head once again; I really don't much care about when I get the Bronco plus or minus six months, as I have no pressing need for a vehicle at this time. Has exactly zero to do with my interest in the Bronco as a vehicle.

While my statement was quite clear that it was about people with different thoughts and desires than you, it was also equally clear that the statement was saying the number of people in my situation was likely much higher than you think (as you stated there were none). You were the one with the absolute statement that ALL people where doing whatever they can to get it sooner. (what, maybe 10 or 15% might have changed to a soft top? Hardly everyone...) Please waste your time going over my statement to find where I stated I was speaking for the majority (the only one doing that was you).

Good luck with your invented righteous indignation and accusing others of doing what you are doing!

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, the lost art of reading comprehension rears its head once again; I really don't much care about when I get the Bronco plus or minus six months, as I have no pressing need for a vehicle at this time. Has exactly zero to do with my interest in the Bronco as a vehicle.

While my statement was quite clear that it was about people with different thoughts and desires than you, it was also equally clear that the statement was saying the number of people in my situation was likely much higher than you think (as you stated there were none). You were the one with the absolute statement that ALL people where doing whatever they can to get it sooner. (what, maybe 10 or 15% might have changed to a soft top? Hardly everyone...) Please waste your time going over my statement to find where I stated I was speaking for the majority (the only one doing that was you).

Good luck with your invented righteous indignation and accusing others of doing what you are doing!
My righteous indignation is very much offended by your accusations. Lol. I would take the time to go back and look at my original posts to rebut, but I don’t care to. The fact that I drew you into this back in forth was enough to make my day.
Sponsored