Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cx-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello,

I received my Bronco on 10/28. I can't put into words how excited I was/am.

I reserved on 11/21/20, ordered on 1/21/21 and received vehicle on 10/28/21. No dealer ADM.

I initially ordered a Shadow Black OBX with Lux, tow, dual tops. After seeing the issues I dropped the tops and towing. I went with soft top and couldn't help myself and upgraded to Sasquatch.

I have always been in love with the idea of a Jeep but never thought the ride ever approached good, quality of the build always seemed subpar and they were too small for a big guy. Too much bounce and drift for a daily ride.

When I saw the Bronco was coming back, drove one back in the 80s and loved it, I had to be a part of the experience. I am fortunate I received mine this year and glad I took the leap. This vehicle is overwhelmingly cool! I feel like a kid behind the wheel.

I am 6'3" and I fit great. Maybe it fits me great. Wife and two younger kids have to jump up a little to get in but they love it. I put the top all the way done on several occasions and the open air experience is somewhat like my 97 BMW 328 ci only tougher. ;) We live in Minnesota and have been driving top down in the 50s. Heat on, heated seats and music going. Pure fun. It's tough putting the top back up when is cold, dark and the fingers don't work so well.

Ride noise is completely what I expected. It's not loud to me and we can have a conversation top up or top down.

The audio is good. The tech is great. Still learning as we go. #waconiaford was outstanding to work with. Ford hit it out of the park! Proud of the work an American company has produced.

20211105_155552.jpg

20211105_155520.jpg

20211105_155502.jpg

20211105_155451.jpg
Sponsored