Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats...

Out of curiosity, can you take a picture of where they wired up the negative for the winch to the battery? Specifically I'm curious as to where it is grounded vs the battery monitoring sensor.

Also what part number is your sensor?

Ford Bronco My 2024 Bronco Everglades is delivered! 20240120_075746
Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Any interior pics yet? My current bronco has the tan, so I'm interested to see the gray/black.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just grabbed this shot. I'm lovin it.

Ford Bronco My 2024 Bronco Everglades is delivered! truck
Dang I didn’t realize you had already gotten yours! Congratulations. Loving that color combo.

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Dang I didn’t realize you had already gotten yours! Congratulations. Loving that color combo.
Yes! Can't wait for you to get yours. I'm glad I read so many negative comments on the sound system and the cabin noise because it lowered my expectations. I think the sound system is good especially when connected to apple car play. I don't hear any noise except a little when the radio is not on between 70-80mph. It has been raining and no sign of leaks. The truck feels solid and premium, no creaks or rattles. 2.3L performs better than I thought it would. :)

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Yes! Can't wait for you to get yours. I'm glad I read so many negative comments on the sound system and the cabin noise because it lowered my expectations. I think the sound system is good especially when connected to apple car play. I don't hear any noise except a little when the radio is not on between 70-80mph. It has been raining and no sign of leaks. The truck feels solid and premium, no creaks or rattles. 2.3L performs better than I thought it would. :)
That’s awesome news! My soft top is pretty loud so I’m excited to see how the hard top compares. Also curious, and no biggie if you don’t want to share, did you have a bad experience with interest rates? I know they’ve gone up dramatically from when I purchased in 2022, so I’m looking for the best deal!

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
That’s awesome news! My soft top is pretty loud so I’m excited to see how the hard top compares. Also curious, and no biggie if you don’t want to share, did you have a bad experience with interest rates? I know they’ve gone up dramatically from when I purchased in 2022, so I’m looking for the best deal!
Ya I think you're going to like the hard top. My wife's fiend is a finance manager at a GM dealership and said the rates are really high right now and she is seeing between 7-10% for good credit. I got in the 7s, I guess I'm happy about that but still felt like finance guy bumped it up to make their money. My finance guy said Ford Credit was coming in the 11s...

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats...

Out of curiosity, can you take a picture of where they wired up the negative for the winch to the battery? Specifically I'm curious as to where it is grounded vs the battery monitoring sensor.

I’ll check for you here shortly once I get a break in.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Ya I think you're going to like the hard top. My wife's fiend is a finance manager at a GM dealership and said the rates are really high right now and she is seeing between 7-10% for good credit. I got in the 7s, I guess I'm happy about that but still felt like finance guy bumped it up to make their money. My finance guy said Ford Credit was coming in the 11s...
Wow, big change! My current APR is like 4.5% I think. I actually got a quote from a local credit union. When I went to Ford, they told me around 7%. I let them know I had a pre approval from the credit union and low and behold, Ford matched it. I've had multiple cars financed with them so maybe they'll strike another deal. I'm going with a pre approval anyway; lol

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Wow, big change! My current APR is like 4.5% I think. I actually got a quote from a local credit union. When I went to Ford, they told me around 7%. I let them know I had a pre approval from the credit union and low and behold, Ford matched it. I've had multiple cars financed with them so maybe they'll strike another deal. I'm going with a pre approval anyway; lol
I was able to get 5.6 from Chase.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats...

Let me know if you need a more detailed picture

IMG_4546.jpeg

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just drove it home. Couple quick notes. No hitch installed. Was not at dealer yet. Stereo was actually suprising. Definately better then my first 2 broncos and seems to have more bass then my bo system. Will be playing with radio more in coming days. The wind noise was pretty loud right above our heads. My 23 is tighter sealed. Still better then the 2 door wildtrack which had awful whistle from passanger side. Had a few extra things i have not seen before in clear bags. Will have to check out tomorrow.
Sponsored