Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d love to swap that Badlands dash into my 2door. I wonder if that will be offered as a part anytime soon? Maybe by 2028…ha!

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the dash and center armrest material a soft touch plastic or vinyl? Trying to compare to my 2023 with Lux/leather package that has a harder light grey plastic dash. I assume so if has stitching.
Dash is not soft touch, armrest is soft

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dash is not soft touch, armrest is soft
Have to be careful in the choice of words. The dash on the '24 Badlands is soft touch (just not "soft" with padding). But it is soft to the touch compared to the rigid plastic from previous model years. Armrest would naturally have added padding.

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you post a picture of the arm rest? I am curious as to why Badlands would have a stitched dash and the Wildtrak wouldn't. Both have Lux and the Badlands has the leather option but Wildtrak I think has leather too right? hmmm
IMG_0560.jpeg

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that a charger at the front center speaker as well?
Yes. Dual port. USB-C and USB closest to front window and a screw mount for accessories (go pro etc) toward main cabin.

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations on your WT, welcome to the club. How long did it take to get from when you ordered it, to delivery?
Ordered 8/26. Build start 1/4. Delivered to dealer 1/22.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations and nice color choice. It looks exactly like my 2023 Wildtrack. I wonder if they will wait until 2025 to make any significant changes. Hopefully they got most of the issues worked out for yours. So far mine has been great with zero issues, but I only have 8,500 miles on it. I added the Metal-Tech frame mounted rock-sliders, mud flaps and a JTops bimini shade top to mine.

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Wildtrak delivered! Photos (exterior, interior, dashboard). IMG_0560

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Wildtrak delivered! Photos (exterior, interior, dashboard). IMG_0560

I am glad they didn’t make many changes so could improve upon existing fit/finish. Never like being the guinea pig for fit/finish changes. Thanks. Love it.

Kasavias

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up my 2024 Badlands with deluxe package on Saturday. There were no other 24s on the lot to compare mine to. But the 23s on the lot did not have stitching on the dash. My 24 definitely has orange stitching on the dash. I wonder if this is unique to the Badlands or of other models gets the stitching too
Could I trouble you for a picture of the door interior? I'd read that the trim there has been updated too.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a '23 LUX WildTrak and everything looks the same except for the armrest in this pic. Mine is just black soft touch, almost rubbery feeling, with no stitching.

I wonder if your build was in transition to the new inside mats, so you got the updated armrest but not the dash?? It doesn't make sense that the BL would have the stitched dash, but not the WT.

Broncoenders

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. So, this 2024 has the lux package but the upper dash doesn't have stitching? I thought 2024 they put improved materials and someone on here posted a badlands with an updated interior. It had an upper dash similar to Raptor with orange stitching.

Below is a snippet from that thread.
I received my 2024 badlands today and it has the orange stitching on the dash

IMG_9144.jpeg

IMG_9146.jpeg
Sponsored