First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you have a bronco before this one. Can you tell any difference of the interior quality compared to previous years?
Nope first ford ever. 25 years a wrangler guy so stitching on a dash means nothing to me. Depending on the finish of the stitched dash could put more glare up. All my 5 wranglers had a matte plastic finish (Rubicons, Saharas etc). I could write a book on what I like vs wrangler and vice versa. So far, there are many more pluses for the Bronco. (Doors, upfitter/prewired aux switches, stock 35” tires, shocks, ride, electronics, more torque, taller/wider stance, more comfortable seats, just to name a few).
what I wish ford would improve upon. Adjustable seatbelts on side pillar for us vertically challenged folk, option for 35” BF Goodrich AT, dear baby Jesus lord a better “lux” sound system than B&O.

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations and nice color choice. It looks exactly like my 2023 Wildtrack. I wonder if they will wait until 2025 to make any significant changes. Hopefully they got most of the issues worked out for yours. So far mine has been great with zero issues, but I only have 8,500 miles on it. I added the Metal-Tech frame mounted rock-sliders, mud flaps and a JTops bimini shade top to mine.

IMG_4172 (1).jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg
Nice ride! Just installed my SS3 Diode Dynamics ditch lights and kicker back speaker pods along with a few other odds (Bronco script badge for sure) and ends on order. How do you like your IAG mud flaps?

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any Outerbanks Bronze stitched dashes???

Definitely an easy part swap, though the dashes will soon be backordered if they aren't already... 😆

Karan02

Badlands
First Name
Karan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you get leather seating?
Someone has posted pics of Mid Package with MGV and it has the stitched dashboard and armrest.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the Badlands dash all black in the 24? No longer a gray bottom and gray grab handles? And are the door panels all black, no gray vinyl armrests? Hard to tell from some of the photos what all is different.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice ride! Just installed my SS3 Diode Dynamics ditch lights and kicker back speaker pods along with a few other odds (Bronco script badge for sure) and ends on order. How do you like your IAG mud flaps?
The mudflaps are easy to install and holding up very well. I also installed black powder coated pinch weld covers on each side. Not sure if you can see them with your current set up but they definitely give it a cleaner look from the side.

Sponsored

Billy Baroo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations and nice color choice. It looks exactly like my 2023 Wildtrack. I wonder if they will wait until 2025 to make any significant changes. Hopefully they got most of the issues worked out for yours. So far mine has been great with zero issues, but I only have 8,500 miles on it. I added the Metal-Tech frame mounted rock-sliders, mud flaps and a JTops bimini shade top to mine.

IMG_4172 (1).jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg
Do you like the IAG mud flaps ?

Dan Chapman

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dash looks pretty much unchanged, and that is okay after 2 years I am happy with mine. I don't want soft touch, save that crap for Lexus and Land Rover.
Agree on the soft touch.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also installed black powder coated pinch weld covers on each side. Not sure if you can see them with your current set up but they definitely give it a cleaner look from the side.
I have no idea why Ford does not do this out of the factory on such an expensive vehicle. I read somewhere it is to prevent rust between pieces of metal, but not only must there be a simple way, they could easily just smooth out and fill in the weld marks before painting. And, how does my less expensive BD manage rock rails that cover this and will that rust between them and the rocker panel in time? Those rock rails are a $710 Ford OEM accessory and I'm just happy I got them on a BD - assuming my rocker panels don't rust.
Sponsored