Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
My insight after 100 miles,

Coming from a ‘23 f-150 Raptor so comparing apples to oranges

it is noisy in the cabin- granted mines a soft top so im sure the hard top is somewhat quieter

Bronco with fox susp. feels shakey on uneven bumpy roads compared to the raptor which is very smooth

2.7 V6 TT is surprisingly powerful!

Interior is sufficient in size, car sears fit okay

Love my bronco, been waiting 3 years like others have and Im glad i have it now, gotta put the fox suspension to work soon 😎

Ford Bronco Delivered Wildtrak! IMG_4526

Ford Bronco Delivered Wildtrak! IMG_4525
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Had my WT for few weeks now. I noticed mine came with over inflated tires. Once I corrected that it drove a bit smoother. Would take a look at the PSI.

Bronco with fox susp. feels shakey on uneven bumpy roads compared to the raptor which is very smooth

[/QUOTE]

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Question: What made you get out of your Raptor to a Bronco, and why not the BRaptor?

That said, the WT is very capable. So now, let the mods.....BEGIN!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, Shadow Black looks great on the WT. One of the selling points for me with the '23 WT is the Fox suspension, better ride on the road but I'm coming from a '21 BL so I guess the Raptor is a different is a story.

OP
OP
Bronxo

Bronxo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
@MK0412 yes wish dealers fixed the psi before delivery, mine was around 48 hot and the ride was horrible.
I personally like to have them 35 cold although minimum Is 39 cold. I feel like it rides smoother

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronxo

Bronxo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Question: What made you get out of your Raptor to a Bronco, and why not the BRaptor?

That said, the WT is very capable. So now, let the mods.....BEGIN!
One of the main reasons was I got lucky and found the f150 raptor for msrp, didnt want to miss out and just wanted to drive it while my bronco was being built. Selling was not hard and didnt lose much $$$.

i would do bronco raptor but impossible to find for msrp unfortunately. Totally enjoying my WT however:cool:

OP
OP
Bronxo

Bronxo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, Shadow Black looks great on the WT. One of the selling points for me with the '23 WT is the Fox suspension, better ride on the road but I'm coming from a '21 BL so I guess the Raptor is a different is a story.
I agree, was gonna order a base sasquatch but was not available, fox suspension was def my selling point aswell since coming from a raptor
Sponsored