Wildruby

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope first ford ever. 25 years a wrangler guy so stitching on a dash means nothing to me. Depending on the finish of the stitched dash could put more glare up. All my 5 wranglers had a matte plastic finish (Rubicons, Saharas etc). I could write a book on what I like vs wrangler and vice versa. So far, there are many more pluses for the Bronco. (Doors, upfitter/prewired aux switches, stock 35ā€ tires, shocks, ride, electronics, more torque, taller/wider stance, more comfortable seats, just to name a few).
what I wish ford would improve upon. Adjustable seatbelts on side pillar for us vertically challenged folk, option for 35ā€ BF Goodrich AT, dear baby Jesus lord a better ā€œluxā€ sound system than B&O.
same, came from 20+ years of a wrangler. Lots of pluses on a bronco!
Sponsored

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are some more pics of a 2024 WT

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only now starting to realize that no matter what the body color of the WT, the grab handle trim will always be blueā€¦ (or is that just coincidence)?

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only now starting to realize that no matter what the body color of the WT, the grab handle trim will always be blueā€¦ (or is that just coincidence)?
Yep, the Wildtrak accent color is Area 51 for both the stitching and the grab handles.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So glad I went with the badlands was starting to second guess myself but I just canā€™t take that interior in the WT

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So glad I went with the badlands was starting to second guess myself but I just canā€™t take that interior in the WT
There has to be minimal buyerā€™s regret for purchases this bigā€¦ I am totally happy with the WT.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There has to be minimal buyerā€™s regret for purchases this bigā€¦ I am totally happy with the WT.
Donā€™t get me wrong I was all set on ordering a WT but I just canā€™t take tans/browns in interiors, as far as buyers regret I beg to differ I have a 23 mach1 sitting in the garage with less than 400 miles on it that says differently lol itā€™s a long story

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Donā€™t get me wrong I was all set on ordering a WT but I just canā€™t take tans/browns in interiors, as far as buyers regret I beg to differ I have a 23 mach1 sitting in the garage with less than 400 miles on it that says differently lol itā€™s a long story
šŸ˜³ A garage queen of a Mach 1ā€¦ dang!

Thatā€™s what color options are forā€¦ šŸ¤” If there were other color options for the WT interior and it was in offer, Iā€™d have made a choice too.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
šŸ˜³ A garage queen of a Mach 1ā€¦ dang!

Thatā€™s what color options are forā€¦ šŸ¤” If there were other color options for the WT interior and it was in offer, Iā€™d have made a choice too.
I found out the hard way Iā€™m not a car guy I need to stay in my lane which is strictly trucks lol Iā€™ve always had Harleyā€™s but after 3 shoulder surgeries and 1 elbow I lost so much upper body strength I just donā€™t trust myself to be able to man handle a 700lb bike if I had to so figured Iā€™ll get some sort of sports car hence the mach1 well gigantic mistake on my part šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2024 Bronco Wildtrak with Lux package. The lower dash tray has wireless charging.

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Wildtrak delivered! Photos (exterior, interior, dashboard). Attachment
Thanks for posting this, my order of 2/13/24 is nearly identical to this!
Sponsored