First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Can yall enlighten me on the snorkel? I've never had one before and I'm interested on how to take care of this thing, haha. For normal every day driving, should it be left how it comes from the factory?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Can yall enlighten me on the snorkel? I've never had one before and I'm interested on how to take care of this thing, haha. For normal every day driving, should it be left how it comes from the factory?
So I have reversed the snorkel opening to the rear following delivery since we had days of heavy rain following. There is a small channel inside to help guide water but it can get to the air box and filter if it is overflowing. There was a gentlemen that did a great job showing the internals when he installed this on his Badlands. The opening should stay to the back as well if you’re in heavy dust or blizzard conditions. That’s the perk of this one is it can be reversed and serves more than a water fording purpose. It takes only 2 minutes at the max to reverse the panels. I will say like others my plates are very slightly warped from the factory.

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model