Sponsored

Everglades owners pod/pillar lights is possible!!

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I apologize if the photos get out of order below, but I’m using my phone to post this. To make a long story short I had a set of Rigid/Ford Performance pod lights that I was going to mount to my previous Bronco. Then when order banks opened and the Everglades was an option I decided to go that route.

I already had the lightbar and I began to search for Everglades with pod/pillar lights and couldn’t find anything on the market or photos. Basically it was a due to the snorkel you can’t. Well I’m definitely if there’s a will there’s a way kind of person. I reached out to John of @SPVPARTS and we met up to look at the Everglades. Within 15 seconds he had at least 4/5 different ideas of how to make it work.

Fast forward to today and the install is complete. I cannot thank John of SPV Parts enough. He is an amazing guy to work with, beyond professional and a genuinely brilliant person. I highly recommend to any Everglades owner that is looking to add additional lighting to reach out to John as he can put this set together for you.

IMG_4608.jpeg

IMG_4609.jpeg

IMG_4610.jpeg

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4613.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4617.jpeg

IMG_4619.jpeg

IMG_4620.jpeg

IMG_4621.jpeg

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg

IMG_4627.jpeg
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice set of rigids. I run the 360 pods on my RIG. I would have thought that SOMEBODY had to make a bracket to put at least one light on the snorkel side.

Great job, looks good.

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Nice set of rigids. I run the 360 pods on my RIG. I would have thought that SOMEBODY had to make a bracket to put at least one light on the snorkel side.

Great job, looks good.
I don’t know if it was due to the 1/4 height added to the brackets since the snorkel side mounts in both bronco bolt locations. It was easy enough to level them out and keep it symmetrical. Now there is a kit out there that can supply the necessary hardware to make it work.

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Nice, is the spacer under the bracket washers? Think on the driver side that bracket count fit over a antenna mount like https://mountains2metal.com/BR6LAPAM/ instead?
you could definitely use the antenna mount on the drivers side. I currently just have HH GMRS devices but will move to a better installed option eventually. We started with washers to gauge height. Ended up with 1 washer and locking washer to prevent the mount from having sliding play since it is only in one bolt and not both like standard mounts.

Sponsored

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

you could definitely use the antenna mount on the drivers side. I currently just have HH GMRS devices but will move to a better installed option eventually. We started with washers to gauge height. Ended up with 1 washer and locking washer to prevent the mount from having sliding play since it is only in one bolt and not both like standard mounts.
Cool, my blend date is tomorrow and once I get it I plan to add my mobile GMRS radio. Lights will come when the weather warms up and I can work on easier. Not sure on ditch lights yet.

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Cool, my blend date is tomorrow and once I get it I plan to add my mobile GMRS radio. Lights will come when the weather warms up and I can work on easier. Not sure on ditch lights yet.
Awesome congratulations! Post some pics once you get it. Completely understand on the ditch lights it may not be what most are looking for. I’m a nerd for lighting love the aesthetics of it all as well. What GMRS radio did you go with?

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Midland mtx275, hoping to do the stealth install behind the glove box.

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Midland mtx275, hoping to do the stealth install behind the glove box.
Sweet, I’ll be sure to follow your thread once you take delivery and begin install.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great looking lights, wish others offered something similar, but Rigids looks stand alone as far as I have seen. I think I'll be pulling the trigger as soon as I can find a sale.

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking lights, wish others offered something similar, but Rigids looks stand alone as far as I have seen. I think I'll be pulling the trigger as soon as I can find a sale.
You can always reach out to us directly. Manufactures like Rigid regulate their prices publicly, but that doesn't mean you can't call us and get a quote for something you want....

SPV Parts
317-937-6778
Sponsored