john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those are Rigid 360 Pod lights, think they are $350 from Rigid. Is $300 to install these 2 lights worth it? Not to me.
Wiring for the switches is under the hood and should be simple to hook in these lights.
from what i checked with Rigid those offered are the Rigid 360 series 4", listed at 450.00
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what i checked with Rigid those offered are the Rigid 360 series 4", listed at 450.00
If you select the SAE beam pattern, its $450, if you select any other beam, its $350. I will probably go with the Drive pattern, White light with Blue back lighting.
Ford Bronco Pod Lights - Is $650 worth it? 1607441513877

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAE are street legal and the rest are not when it comes to the rigid 360 lights?

Mannysouza

Badlands
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, ford ranger, old fords, minivan, Suzuki sid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rigid lights are high quality. I have a rigid light bar that is 11 yeas old. Still works too. They used to be made by Holden industries ( who came up with the LED light bar) and another company bought them then they became Rigid. Personally I prefer Baja Designs but Rigid lights are great.

That KC Apollo 5 light is halogen and produces 1450 lumens at 4.58 amps each.
The LED 6” gravity pro provides 2300 lumens at 1.68 amps each (very efficient)

the rigid industries 4” 360 provides 3060 lumens at 2 amps each.

I also have a rough country light bar and the light quality has degraded over time and the finish is starting to flake off. My rigid light bar is still bright and the finish isn’t flaking off and that light has seen all sorts of abuse on my crawler.

LED light color is whiter light which your eyes receive better vs halogen lights that are a low kelvin (warm yellow light)

Also, I do not think any lights are legal for use on the street that are fitted above the factory headlights.
Sponsored

Last edited: