Bronco Family to get "Hey Bronco!" Voice Controls powered by Amazon Alexa 🤣

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont want Alexa anywhere near my vehicle. I wish it was as simple as pulling a fuse but unfortunately this is the world we live in I guess
If you disconnect the battery and rub the two terminal ends of the cables together in a clockwise fashion for at least 30 seconds it will disable it.
Or so the LS swap the world Forum guys say.
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Family to get "Hey Bronco!" Voice Controls powered by Amazon Alexa

1617277365903.png

DEARBORN, Michigan, March 31, 2021 – Ford Motor Company has teamed up with Amazon to bring voice controls to the Bronco®. Powered by Amazon’s Alexa™, a driver will only need to say “Hey Bronco!™” and the vehicle will respond to their commands. Need camping gear for your next adventure? Just say “Hey Bronco!, I need some camping gear, show me the way.” and your Bronco will pull up the nearest outdoors stores on the in-car navigation screen.

Mike Levine, Ford’s Marketing chief praised the new feature as “cutting edge” and a “true break through”. Early testing by Bronco enthusiast site The Bronco Nation™ found a useful if not humorous use for Hey Bronco! when one of the crew asked where to find flannel shirts. Not only did Hey Bronco! respond with directions to the nearest Bass Pro Shop® it even suggested wearing boots instead of Crocs® to help fit in with the locals. “It may be funny, but the fact that Hey Bronco! cares about my safety as well as my style is really a testament to how good this is.” said the crew member.

There are a limitless amount of options that Hey Bronco! will be able to help with. Need instructions on how to install a child's seat in your Bronco? Hey Bronco! can talk you through it by reading the Owner's Manual to you.

Best of all, Hey Bronco! is voiced by veteran actor Brian Kranston, who famously voices the Bronco commercials. He spend a combined 200 hours over a three month period recording all the words and annunciations required to give Hey Bronco! his voice and speech pattern.

Look for the Hey Bronco! feature when the all-new 2021 Bronco two- and four-door SUVs arrive this summer. To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.
It really should be "Hey Mikey" (as in Mikey Levine) instead of "Hey Bronco".

Example:
"Hey Mikey, can you tell me if Cyber Orange is actually School Bus Yellow?"

Or

"Hey Mikey, deliver me 2 flannel shirts (L and S) and then watch my Bronco doors for 4 hours while we hit trails in the 2-door."

Or

"Hey Mikey, can you get the rockstars to make sure the Sasquatch package price is correct on the Base Model?"

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well you would think they would spell Bryan Cranston’s name right

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you disconnect the battery and rub the two terminal ends of the cables together in a clockwise fashion for at least 30 seconds it will disable it.
Or so the LS swap the world Forum guys say.

Ironically that is my go-to approach for bypassing the nonstop error codes on my Sea-Doo jet ski lmao. Guess the conclusion here is to LS swap the Sea-Doo

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ironically that is my go-to approach for bypassing the nonstop error codes on my Sea-Doo jet ski lmao. Guess the conclusion here is to LS swap the Sea-Doo
Apparently it also disables "limp mode" on some vehicles that have the temp sensor fried after overheating and such. I just learned this this past week, truthfully.
I learn some amazing (and sometimes downright dangerous) things via sloppy mechanics forums and FB pages.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently it also disables "limp mode" on some vehicles that have the temp sensor fried after overheating and such. I just learned this this past week, truthfully.
I learn some amazing (and sometimes downright dangerous) things via sloppy mechanics forums and FB pages.
In one way or another, Sea-Doo will be the death of me.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hay Bronco, will I get MY21 in 2021 ? If not where can I get some Blue Meth 😖
Ford Bronco Bronco Family to get "Hey Bronco!" Voice Controls powered by Amazon Alexa 🤣 1617285911349

Sponsored