First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why does everyone on this forum assume that everyone wants to go off-road when there's evidence that the overwhelming majority of owners will NEVER take their rig off-road....like ever? Different folks, different strokes.... Get over it.
Idk. Maybe because it’s a purpose built off-road vehicle. Anyways I’m over it.
Sponsored

Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk. Maybe because it’s a purpose built off-road vehicle. Anyways I’m over it.
Meaning single-purpose built? With options such as leather seats, heated steering wheel, and adaptive cruise control? Keep thinking that if you want to buddy.

Here's the reality of it. The reality is that you should be thanking all the mall crawling, driving the daughter to ballet lessons, sunny-day hanging with the fellas buyers like myself who allow Ford to turn this into a profitable venture for the small subset of buyers like yourself who intend to do exactly what you want and are entitled to do with it.

But you're over it, so I'm probably preaching to the choir.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does everyone on this forum assume that everyone wants to go off-road when there's evidence that the overwhelming majority of owners will NEVER take their rig off-road....like ever? Different folks, different strokes.... Get over it.
Would you mind providing the evidence you speak of? I don’t think an “overwhelming majority” will “never” take their rig off road…I think that’s something that is repeated by people who have no idea and with absolutely no real evidence…but you claim evidence. Let’s have it.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are just jealous they don’t have theirs , also there is not a book of approved mods either !the jeeps have been doing questionable stuff for years. It’s your bronco have at it(y)(y)(y)
Now that you mention it... sounds like there might be a market for that book. 📘

I'll hang out and watch while you guys try to agree on what goes in there. 🙄
Sponsored