RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a call from my dealer today who told me my Bronco was just delivered. I did not receive an email from Ford,no vin,no build date etc .They said they where not notified either and it just showed up. Do you think this sounds a little suspicious? Is this possible ? Has anyone else had this experience. Maybe some one else’s rejected purchase ? Going to see it tomorrow and will get back to you all with the conclusion. I’m hoping its all legit and can’t wait any longer. I did change to a soft top so it may be true. Outerbanks Squatch,lux,2.7,trailer package.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
As long as they don’t try to charge you ADM when you get there count it a win!!
The politically correct term for ADM is "Market Adjustment"

Bwahahhhahahahahhahhahahahahhahaha!!!!

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a call from my dealer today who told me my Bronco was just delivered. I did not receive an email from Ford,no vin,no build date etc .They said they where not notified either and it just showed up. Do you think this sounds a little suspicious? Is this possible ? Has anyone else had this experience. Maybe some one else’s rejected purchase ? Going to see it tomorrow and will get back to you all with the conclusion. I’m hoping its all legit and can’t wait any longer. I did change to a soft top so it may be true. Outerbanks Squatch,lux,2.7,trailer package.
sounds exactly like something ford would do. They screwed this launch up so bad that something like this makes total sense

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is happening quite a bit. Several people have had the same thing over on the 8/30 Build Week thread.

Reactions: Rpm
OP
OP
Skeeterjack

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny how everyone complains about not getting their truck and then they do get it and they still complain.

If you don’t want it then let someone else buy it and enjoy it,
Not complaining at all. Just a little stunned by the lack of communication from Ford. Ill be happy if it all pans out.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, you're Canadian, so that's why you haven't received any emails from Ford. Unless your dealership kept you in the loop, you wouldn't get anything else.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would be ecstatic. Yes it is weird but so what? Go get your truck and enjoy it.

Not complaining at all. Just a little stunned by the lack of communication from Ford. Ill be happy if it all pans out.

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be ecstatic. Yes it is weird but so what? Go get your truck and enjoy it.
Congrats! There is a lot of these surprise stories popping up. I am curious to see how it goes.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cowboy Up!!!

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have to prepay for it with Walmart gift cards or Bitcoin?