BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello All,

I'm starting a new thread here about the Heritage editions to see how other people are coming along with their Heritage order. The other Heritage threads here are getting pretty buried.

Yes, I took Ford up on the offer to change my order from a Badlands to a Heritage. I wish I could say it was the Limited edition, but I couldn't get my hands on one. I have had the build date moved three times now. This last time the build date was left blank on Ford tracking. So, I being me, called Ford Customer Service and found out the new build date was now 5-29-2023. (sigh)

The fact the Ford tracking site no longer shows a build date, I am assuming that it will be moved again. In fact, I am worried that it won't even be built this year. I'm sure that Ford is having parts issues again but I'm not in the know. I wanted to see if reliable sources that I know visit these forums have any information they could let us Heritage Bronco people in on.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello All,

I'm starting a new thread here about the Heritage editions to see how other people are coming along with their Heritage order. The other Heritage threads here are getting pretty buried.

Yes, I took Ford up on the offer to change my order from a Badlands to a Heritage. I wish I could say it was the Limited edition, but I couldn't get my hands on one. I have had the build date moved three times now. This last time the build date was left blank on Ford tracking. So, I being me, called Ford Customer Service and found out the new build date was now 5-29-2023. (sigh)

The fact the Ford tracking site no longer shows a build date, I am assuming that it will be moved again. In fact, I am worried that it won't even be built this year. I'm sure that Ford is having parts issues again but I'm not in the know. I wanted to see if reliable sources that I know visit these forums have any information they could let us Heritage Bronco people in on.
Well the 2D Heritage that I cancelled when I got the build notice (because it was within a week or 2 of the Badlands scheduled build I had just received) that Ford is still building is now showing with a scheduled date of 6/6, for whatever that is worth.
HTH.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread was tracking the HE build dates moving around but most people just resorted to posting their moved build dates in the HE Club thread

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello All,

No reason to start a new thread, the HE Club is usually at the top most of the time since we're a chatty group and we don't have anything better to do than wait.

Come join us over there:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/
Sponsored