Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone currently have a Bronco in Europe?
Sponsored

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I have a friend that works at the seaport and he sees them there being shipped out. He said when he firsts spotted them being shipped out, they had not for resale stickers posted in the Windows. Now they show the sticker price. I talked to him yesterday, he said there are 9 of them to be shipped out now. My point is someone in Europe has one....

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco will not meet current European safety regulations according to the designer Paul Wraith. They may be going to countries that do not have the same safety requirements, if being shipped to that continent.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They’re going to Saudi. Nobody in Europe has one. Except for the Saudi trucks that make their way to Europe.

SA is the only country other than the US and Canada (Maybe Mexico also?) that is allowed to sell the Bronco as of right now.

OP
OP
SGT_Bronco

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They’re going to Saudi. Nobody in Europe has one. Except for the Saudi trucks that make their way to Europe.

SA is the only country other than the US and Canada (Maybe Mexico also?) that is allowed to sell the Bronco as of right now.
Bronco will not meet current European safety regulations according to the designer Paul Wraith. They may be going to countries that do not have the same safety requirements, if being shipped to that continent.
I know of one person in Ramstein Germany that has one, an American sold it to him and i plan in shipping mine to Germany later this year considering doing the same

Sponsored

Fahadrb

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Lexus lx
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Not really, all gulf countries are getting practically the same spec’s from Ford ME. Not just Saudi.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really, all gulf countries are getting practically the same spec’s from Ford ME. Not just Saudi.
Think we've already seen photos of them in Kuwait and UAE.

Although if Ford wasn't directly selling it there, I suspect that wouldn't stop folks in those nations from obtaining them.

heavyD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X3M Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mat Watson from CarWow did a video review on the Bronco a few months back. It had to be imported by one of the British local importers.

BUD494

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm currently stationed in the UK. I haven't seen a full size bronco or sport here yet. However there are 2 full size for sale on the UK auto trader.

I ordered a badlands sasquatch a month ago through MAS. Just got the vin, they are saying FEB/MAR delivery time.

All that to say, its rare but there are a few.
Sponsored