Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered similar from panda motor works but hasn’t shipped out and unfortunately didn’t arrive for camping trip this past weekend.

This is one of Mabetts old products. Not sure they still have it, it was for covering the rear for dogs.
6D4FC456-4973-4BAA-9B84-439E24D508EE.jpeg

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess you could get some shelving paper, it's cheap, comes off easy, especially with a heat gun, if you want to remove it and you can choose what ever color or design you want.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone is going to try this heat gun trick and melt all their soft top windows.

"wouldn't have that problem with a hart top!" yeah yeah we get it, no one cares.
Honestly, IMO, if somebody melts windows trying to heat up interior panels . . . I don't think they should be using any kind of tools or even driving. Or they REALLY REALLY need some type of vision correction (and shouldn't be driving/tooling either).

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wiping on VRP from Chemical Guys takes out or makes scuffs way less noticeable. I think it helps preventing scuffs too. I’ve used this exclusively and only have a few deeper scratches and are not very noticeable. I think the material was chosen due to UV properties and keeping the panels from hardening and cracking when exposed over the years with top off. Just my thought.

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, IMO, if somebody melts windows trying to heat up interior panels . . . I don't think they should be using any kind of tools or even driving. Or they REALLY REALLY need some type of vision correction (and shouldn't be driving/tooling either).
What I was implying was taking this "add heat to remove scratches" action and implementing it to windows that also sometimes get scratched.

Those windows can take a beating from the sun though, curious how well they would hold up.

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Didnt see this mentioned but a heat gun will take out 90% of scratches in molded interior plastic panels. This is timely for me since I did this just yesterday after bringing the bikes out of storage in the back of the Bronco, scratched a few panels in back and touched them up in just a few minutes running a heat gun over them.

Pro-tip. LESS IS MORE. keep the heat low and dont hover. once you see how the plastic responds you'll know how much heat to apply.

Pic just for attention:
1681153969661.png
heck yes great tips and photo

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any tips for this scratch? Not sure if a heat gun would work.

IMG_3275.png
Sponsored