EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought only Corvettes and Hummers came with such a magnet?

CE10D1FC-1E2D-45FF-AD08-12DE1104D7B0.gif
Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when the kitten was finally extricated, did you have a 5-Gal bucket of water handy ?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😁

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a kitten in the middle of the road. When I stopped it ran between the rim and rotor of my back tire (that should've been a clue it likes to hide). After getting her in the Bronco, she crawled behind the glovebox. I tried luring her out with Tuna fish but she wasn't budging.
I live in Florida so I was worried about the heat and turning on the AC while she was back there. Luckily I was near my Ford Dealership (Gary Yeomans Village Ford).
They quickly removed a few things and after about 20 mins, a few bites and scratches, they rescued the kitten.
I'm currently going through the neighborhood making sure she doesn't already belong to a family. If she doesn't, the sweet lady at Ford will give her a loving home.

Ford Bronco Bronco is a P***y magnet CE10D1FC-1E2D-45FF-AD08-12DE1104D7B0

My Ford dealer would have told me to come back and drop it off in 2 weeks, and then they'd look at getting the kitten out in 3-5 days after that.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought only Corvettes and Hummers came with such a magnet?

My corvette only attracted dudes 50 and above. Same for pretty much every vehicle I've ever owned... probably the driver negating the magnetism in my case though.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I attended an outdoor wedding last Saturday evening at a park along a creek. While there, we saw three kittens come out of tall weeds. They were socialized to humans, but still nervous enough to get back into cover if something spooked them. I managed to round them all up, and check them out -- three females. Some idiot had chosen that site to dump them. They appeared to be close to the weaning age of 9 weeks, but I'm sure they weren't over that.

They were a little on the thin side, but they looked healthy and didn't have "sore eyes", which would be indicative of an upper respiratory infection. My wife and I put them in the back seat of our truck and headed for a store to buy some kitten food. My wife came out with a bag of food, water and food dishes, a litter box, and a litter scooper. They ate in the truck seat on the drive home.

We immediately went to work sending texts to find them homes. In the meantime, we bathed them in the tub with Dawn dish soap, and the dead fleas just kept flowing off, along with dirt. They certainly didn't like the water! I had a heater going in the bathroom set on 80 degrees and used warm water, but they were still shivering (maybe afraid more than cold). I dried them with a hair dryer and took them to a spare bedroom. Every one of them immediately used the litter box and ate and drank.

We currently have 5 cats (had our oldest 16-year old male euthanized a week and a half ago), so we just couldn't take these in permanently. Luckily, my niece and nephew (who saw the kittens at the wedding) took two of them, and the third went to a woman that another nephew works with. I'm so thankful that they got great homes quickly. There was no way I was leaving them alone in the weeds at nightfall.

Good on you for rescuing this one! I hope that it either finds its original home or an even better one with the dealership woman.

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal. You can tell a lot about a person in how they treat animals and Momma. Remember that, kids.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have a black cat that's been at our house outside since it was a kitten. We feed and water it and sit and talk to it when it's laying in the driveway. 2 years in it still won't let us pet it.

2 days ago it showed up with a jar stuck to its head. Tried to get close to get it off but no luck. It ran off. I hoped it would somehow get it off itself. I kept putting food out. Finally yesterday I noticed the food was gone. And then we saw the cat without the jar. We were happy that it will be ok.

20220813_184033.jpg

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Real Heroes!!!

Mr. Snek

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw a kitten in the middle of the road. When I stopped it ran between the rim and rotor of my back tire (that should've been a clue it likes to hide). After getting her in the Bronco, she crawled behind the glovebox. I tried luring her out with Tuna fish but she wasn't budging.
I live in Florida so I was worried about the heat and turning on the AC while she was back there. Luckily I was near my Ford Dealership (Gary Yeomans Village Ford).
They quickly removed a few things and after about 20 mins, a few bites and scratches, they rescued the kitten.
I'm currently going through the neighborhood making sure she doesn't already belong to a family. If she doesn't, the sweet lady at Ford will give her a loving home.

Ford Bronco Bronco is a P***y magnet Seems Legit

Off topic, but what are the size of those tires on the OBX rims?

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone that helps out animals is ok in my book.

Thank you.

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Off topic, but what are the size of those tires on the OBX rims?
285/75r18 About 35s. Didn't have to remove crash bars with 2" lift (probably didn't even need to add the lift) just the slightest rub at full lock on the upper control arm but can't damage it. Just leave a little mark.
Sponsored