Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I love Fords bronco model name concept. Name them after state/national parks. Really pays homage to the spirit of adventure, the great outdoors and Teddy rosevelt’s vision.

But they sort of did it half assed when it comes to the black Diamond, (I assume a skiing reference) but understand… but the one that really baffles me is… what in the blue hell is a “wildtrack”?

maybe I don’t know or maybe Ford was clever. But 63 national parks out there, I figure they could have stuck with the concept.
Sponsored

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love Fords bronco model name concept. Name them after state/national parks. Really pays homage to the spirit of adventure, the great outdoors and Teddy rosevelt’s vision.

But they sort of did it half assed when it comes to the black Diamond, (I assume a skiing reference) but understand… but the one that really baffles me is… what in the blue hell is a “wildtrack”?

maybe I don’t know or maybe Ford was clever. But 63 national parks out there, I figure they could have stuck with the concept.
Black diamond is a trail rating… could be any trail. Skiing, biking, off reading, hiking etc

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak was a branding introduced by Ford in Australia many years ago. Honestly I didn’t even think the names correlated to national parks. Always more or less thought of them as terrain environments.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have you never heard of the Jeep Trackhawk?

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i mean I get what they’re doIng… I just… like… think…Ford could have done better.
The Wildtrak (unique spelling) was introduced as a dual sport trim in 2009. Something you could take off-road but still looked good when you go out at night in the city. That’s the lineage behind the name

F0F53F96-B8F6-4649-84ED-16EE4E876F22.jpeg

OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here you go, they may be hiring...

https://corporate.ford.com/careers.html
dont tempt me. I have 25 months until I retire from the army. If that happens we’re gona have so much awesome stuff happen!

Some WW2 Ford Pygmy throwback
OD Green paint option
ZION EDITION
A diesel option
An Australian based trim inspired by MADMAX
Radio Comms prewired option and antenna mounts

it’s gona be awesome

Or it’s gona be this…
Ford Bronco Bronco model names 6C207971-BC28-4235-B8D3-348AA5E24BF1

EDIT: HEY @Ford Motor Company YALL GOT ANY MILITARY VETERAN PREFERENCE?
Sponsored