Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at the March figures for this and last year. Many economists are saying the recovery may take several years based on the unemployment figures (although I hope not)
https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/jeep-wrangler-sales-figures/
That may true for Jeep Wrangler specifically, but in general truck and SUV sales were higher than expected in the last couple months. Jeep's sales could be reflective of numerous factors such as the recent FCA lawsuits and reliability reports, and the knowledge that Bronco is coming. Ford wouldn't expect to have 200,009 annual sales in a vacuum. They've been making and selling vehicles for a while now.
Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That may true for Jeep Wrangler specifically, but in general truck and SUV sales were higher than expected in the last couple months. Jeep's sales could be reflective of numerous factors such as the recent FCA lawsuits and reliability reports, and the knowledge that Bronco is coming. Ford wouldn't expect to have 200,009 annual sales in a vacuum. They've been making and selling vehicles for a while now.
That is a really specific number they are shooting for here! ?

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The same unenthusiastic exec who insists on the $1.10 metal antenna is probably the same person who is slowing down the excitement of not showing us this model yet....wtf!!!
Where would they put the shark fin otherwise? Usually it’s on the roof but since it’s removable there aren’t many options

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They certainly won't be revealing it on the holiday weekend. Things are starting to open up and people will be doing things with family, not paying attention to vehicle reveals. I'm thinking beginning of June also.
They missed their best chance. 100% captive audience, guaranteed. Will NEVER (I sure hope) get that opportunity again.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Where would they put the shark fin otherwise? Usually it’s on the roof but since it’s removable there aren’t many options
I can see two possible options:

1) In the center overhead console that stays in place when the roof panels are removed (and since it appears the roof panels are non-conductive plastic the satellite signal will come through just fine).

2) Inside the rear spare tire carrier brake light pod.

Ford Bronco Bronco Mud Testing in Georgia Shark Fin Antenna

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally have never understood why people like having the front end of their truck up higher than the rear. Even to the point that they sell leveling kits to raise the front only. It reminds me of people driving with their seats laid back. But everybody else these days likes sticking their nose in the air all I can do about it is chuckle.
I mean the leveling kits do exactly what it says they do.. they level your ride. My 1500 has a leveling kit because they back is higher than the front from the factory.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Above all, they're teaching us patience and analytical skills, aren't they? I love the way this is being rolled out.
Their job isn't to teach. Their job is to sell a product. If I really believed they were trying to teach me a lesson, I would never spend another dime on a Ford product because how insulting would that be? "I'm going to teach you a lesson, now go spend $60k on a vehicle."

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may get me banned :p ... but since the advent of this new virus age, maybe Ford is deciding if a limited appeal vehicle is even in the cards at this time.
It probably won't get you banned, but it will make people think you're a little ridiculous.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What antenna is used for SiriusXM Radio?
(and stop posting on a holiday weekend and go enjoy the mountains and your family!)

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So for the last almost press reveal, the dealers had a notification with a watch this date and TFL guys posted they were on their way.

The leaks seem to be a drum beat sure, but neither have happened yet.

Will have to look back at days of the week and timing for clues. I am thinking we’re at least a week out at this point.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What antenna is used for SiriusXM Radio?
(and stop posting on a holiday weekend and go enjoy the mountains and your family!)
usually the shark fin. But here is the JL set up as a reference
Ford Bronco Bronco Mud Testing in Georgia 63BF0B80-2A90-487F-8DBA-B945AA354EE9