Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the exception of a rear / rear quarter view, I don’t see how people think the Broncos we have seen look just like a Jeep. Grill, hood, front fenders, fender flares, wheel arches, framed vs frameless windows, height of the bed sides - all obviously different. Even the hardtop is obviously different with the “school bus” arch.
Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Same reason you announce bad news on late Friday, you announce good news early in the week so everyone can talk about it all week. Also, I wouldn't think Ford would try to hijack Memorial Day weekend and take away from the somberness and meaning this day is supposed to have.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can see two possible options:

1) In the center overhead console that stays in place when the roof panels are removed (and since it appears the roof panels are non-conductive plastic the satellite signal will come through just fine).

2) Inside the rear spare tire carrier brake light pod.

Shark Fin Antenna.png
I remember my mom's '04 Expedition had the antenna attached to the top of the inner windshield running horizontally across the vehicle. But they didn't have all that sensor equipment or satellite radio back then.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember my mom's '04 Expedition had the antenna attached to the top of the inner windshield running horizontally across the vehicle. But they didn't have all that sensor equipment or satellite radio back then.
My merc its intergraded into the rear defrost. But all I got is am/fm tape deck, 6 cd changer under The seat (90/00s stuff) a compass.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean the leveling kits do exactly what it says they do.. they level your ride. My 1500 has a leveling kit because they back is higher than the front from the factory.
Yeah but the rear is high so you can haul something and still be a good level for safety and visibility when loaded. Its fine to have the rear lower in a smaller vehicle like a car because the nose is closer to the ground overall and often heavily sloped so you can see whats directly infront of you. But on a big truck, with a big hood, and the nose even slighty in the air there is a big blindspot in front of ya. Alot of leveling kits make the front higher than the rear. Its just weird and impractical to me.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So for the last almost press reveal, the dealers had a notification with a watch this date and TFL guys posted they were on their way.

The leaks seem to be a drum beat sure, but neither have happened yet.

Will have to look back at days of the week and timing for clues. I am thinking we’re at least a week out at this point.
I checked - email hit the dealers on Wednesday March 11th, saying they would find out more on the following Wednesday. And the press reveal was to be on Tuesday the 17th. So I would say we are at least a week out, unless Crispy's email had a date on it.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah but the rear is high so you can haul something and still be a good level for safety and visibility when loaded. Its fine to have the rear lower in a smaller vehicle like a car because the nose is closer to the ground overall and often heavily sloped so you can see whats directly infront of you. But on a big truck, with a big hood, and the nose even slighty in the air there is a big blindspot in front of ya. Alot of leveling kits make the front higher than the rear. Its just weird and impractical to me.
Ya I guess that makes sense. My 2014 Silverado has a massive front end that I couldn't see over before leveling it anyways. I only tow my boat 3 miles a few times a year from the storage to the lake so I guess it doesn't bother me that much...

But look out if you are in front of me!

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I wasn't suggesting mem day. I was just saying sometime during the lockdown.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too bad they didn’t leak a wench set-up to go along with the theme.

Maybe because of this:

Ford Bronco Bronco Mud Testing in Georgia 1590642775115
Sponsored