Sponsored

Bronco NOT scheduled - Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today?

SusieQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no trust in the tracker at this point. I’ve been going by my emails. For the last week or two my order just showed “confirmed” after having a build date for May and then June… I called Ford and they told me June 12th. For two weeks the tracker said confirmed and just today it updates to 6/12. A week ago I got an email that said 6/12 even though the tracker said confirmed. Im a 3/27 order that originally had a build date for late May and then moved to mid June. I haven’t got the dreaded error email yet… trying not to jinx it but I got a bad feeling.
How are you getting email updates and from where? Which department ? I have asked my dealership and every say it it too late to add my information. I asked Ford chat and they say it is not an option ?
My build date is 6/2/23.
Sponsored

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve only received a couple of emails from “Ford Motor Company” that address the production date. Any time I’ve received these emails and compared them against the tracker, the tracker has been off. I called Ford to confirm and their date was in line with the tracker. Last week the tracker finally came back online and matched the date of the email and the Ford rep.

I unfortunately have no idea how I am getting the emails. Did you get your original email that said your order was confirmed?

How are you getting email updates and from where? Which department ? I have asked my dealership and every say it it too late to add my information. I asked Ford chat and they say it is not an option ?
My build date is 6/2/23.