Sponsored

Bronco NOT scheduled - Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today?

BergsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevelle, 4 Dr Badlands ordered 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get the error email, but I did get a confirmation on 4/27 my bronco was scheduled for June 19 week production. The tracker reflected that scheduling info at the time. I checked a couple days ago and it now no longer says it's scheduled at all, it only lists it as order confirmed in tracking.
Same situation here. Although I even got a follow up email when they moved my production date up to the week of June 5th then June 6th. Now the tracker shows confirmed with no date but the VIN is still present in the tracker. March 27th order badlands no sas, high with hard top, and tow. Bet something became a constraint again without notice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

g33na

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I placed my order 3/27, I expected a build date closer to Fall. I'm not in a rush to get mine :)

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same situation here. Although I even got a follow up email when they moved my production date up to the week of June 5th then June 6th. Now the tracker shows confirmed with no date but the VIN is still present in the tracker. March 27th order badlands no sas, high with hard top, and tow. Bet something became a constraint again without notice.
Same situation, kind of. I ordered in January 2022 and got a build date of 5/12, then it disappeared for a few days. Today it showed it's in production. I called Ford and they confirmed it's in production. I thought new constraints when it disappeared but i'm ending up getting built a week early so who knows.

Wildtrak, hard top, high package

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to ford chat and they confirmed that I still have a production date . Idk what’s up with the tracker.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope it’s just something wacky happening with the tracker. Order date was 3/27. Got a scheduled date the following week (i think) for week of 5/16. It bounced around that week until yesterday when it disappeared. Ford chat said production week of may 22 and dealer said the same. Tracker still not updated and no emails either. So we shall see what actually happens.

Sponsored

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford today because after the email on Monday saying my production date got bumped from 5/22 to 5/29 my tracker stopped working. Ford said my production is scheduled 6/12. So annoying. He did say they are working on fixing the tracker.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same build week as well (6/19) I got pushed back 1 week which is not the end of the world! Could get pulled or pushed. Some people got pushed back 5-7 times unfortunately,
Okay there’s only so many spots for the week of 6/19 so I’m going to need you guys to stop taking them. 👍🏼 Oh please, oh please Ford don’t send me the dreaded you’re getting bumped email. 😬

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay there’s only so many spots for the week of 6/19 so I’m going to need you guys to stop taking them. 👍🏼 Oh please, oh please Ford don’t send me the dreaded you’re getting bumped email. 😬
Honestly— my date has changed so many times in two weeks that I don’t have high hopes for the June 12 date sticking 😣

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I basically have no expectation mine will actually get built this fast, even in 23'. My order hit most of the constraints. Wildtrack, 4dr, Lux, dual top, SAS. If it does that's great, if not happy to wait, so many have been waiting tons longer than I have.

BroncoFrog

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly— my date has changed so many times in two weeks that I don’t have high hopes for the June 12 date sticking 😣
So keeping things Bronco even though June 17th was the famous OJ chase date, June 12th was the murder date.

Sponsored

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can't say for anyone else but I did notice today that my tracker is back to showing scheduled production of 6/19

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't say for anyone else but I did notice today that my tracker is back to showing scheduled production of 6/19
After 2 weeks, mine finally started working again last night. It shows’6/16 production day.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford is a dumpster fire right now.
WTF is the deal?!
How could this company be so huge and successful yet so dysfunctional?

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no trust in the tracker at this point. I’ve been going by my emails. For the last week or two my order just showed “confirmed” after having a build date for May and then June… I called Ford and they told me June 12th. For two weeks the tracker said confirmed and just today it updates to 6/12. A week ago I got an email that said 6/12 even though the tracker said confirmed. Im a 3/27 order that originally had a build date for late May and then moved to mid June. I haven’t got the dreaded error email yet… trying not to jinx it but I got a bad feeling.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker updated so I think they fixed the glitch in the Matrix.
Sponsored