Sponsored

Bronco NOT scheduled - Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today?

Mod3lat6202ft

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally got an email with a build week of 6/5, no emails but when checking it moved to 6/9. I looked this morning now it only says the order was confirmed but no build date.
Sponsored

g33na

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my 6/12 scheduled build email on 4/20. Tracker initially showed "order confirmed" until it updated the build date on 4/26. Last update was on 5/4 and reverted to "order confirmed". I haven't received an "oops" email... yet...

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email saying my order was rescheduled and moved from the week of 5/22 to 5/29… but my tracker doesn’t show a date. The VIN is still there though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received an email saying my order was rescheduled and moved from the week of 5/22 to 5/29… but my tracker doesn’t show a date. The VIN is still there though 🤷🏻‍♀️
What I think is most irritating is ford is an American company. They keep pushing out orders domestically and can’t make production but somehow are building enough to send to South America, Europe, the Middle East, and now China but are leaving domestic orders unfulfilled which seem should have been priority #1. Then by all means sell internationally once domestic production can be met.

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah—-

And I was pretty stupid not to join any Bronco groups before this week——

When I received my production date I put my Wrangler up for sale and sold it in 4 days—- now I’m driving my husband’s vehicle to work. This was find when I thought I was likely going to be getting my Bronco by sometime in July. Now I have no idea when it’ll be built. I wish they were more honest about production upfront. And this isn’t the first car I’ve ordered. I had ordered a WRX back when the tsunami hit Japan back in 2013— and Subaru was incredibly open— telling me it would take 6-7 months because of the issues Japan had at the time. I received my WRX by 6.5 months. And their tracker NEVER changed unless you were moving up in the phases 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a pretty annoying experience from Ford. And I’m 3 years they should have ironed out the logistics by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I think is most irritating is ford is an American company. They keep pushing out orders domestically and can’t make production but somehow are building enough to send to South America, Europe, the Middle East, and now China but are leaving domestic orders unfulfilled which seem should have been priority #1. Then by all means sell internationally once domestic production can be met.
Has Ford started selling in those foreign markets or just announced they are going to sell in those foreign markets? I think they have just announced their intentions.

OP
OP
Strizzo

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has Ford started selling in those foreign markets or just announced they are going to sell in those foreign markets? I think they have just announced their intentions.
there is a dealerwest of Dallas/Ft Worth that has three broncos that when I pulled up the window sticker all said “for export only” and we’re going to a dealer in Puerto Rico. I haven’t asked how they managed that but I feel like somethings squirrelly happened.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is the dealer?

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there is a dealerwest of Dallas/Ft Worth that has three broncos that when I pulled up the window sticker all said “for export only” and we’re going to a dealer in Puerto Rico. I haven’t asked how they managed that but I feel like somethings squirrelly happened.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Puerto Rico is really considered out of country. Many companies in the US include Puerto Rico and Guam as domestic— but I’m guessing that’s due to our military ties 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sponsored
OP
OP
Strizzo

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Puerto Rico is really considered out of country. Many companies in the US include Puerto Rico and Guam as domestic— but I’m guessing that’s due to our military ties 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ford Bronco Bronco NOT scheduled -  Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today? 55FB9C4D-619B-4D00-A907-BF9435751ADF

Ford Bronco Bronco NOT scheduled -  Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today? 45BBB289-434A-4FC4-9E71-37C3CA77C8AE

Ford Bronco Bronco NOT scheduled -  Tracker not working? Who received a "My bad" email from Ford today? D96E7D2B-0AA5-4672-BC02-78C4A2FCA5FF

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I suppose it's possible they don't meet domestic requirements, like emissions etc. for US sales. Also the rest of the world has very different vehicle safety and regulation rules for vehicles than the US does. Any car maker that makes cars for overseas and the US, basically builds a US specific version to comply with US vehicle regulations. There was a time where things like camera based rear view mirrors, headlights that had steering capability, auto start-stop, were fine on European cars but against regulations for US cars. Emissions standards are also very different between the two. In Europe Diesel cars are the standard and have looser emissions restrictions compared to the US and gasoline vehicles are the opposite with much stricter emissions standards than US gasoline vehicles have. One could make a case that US emissions for small diesel cars are basically prohibitive, giving domestic vehicles an advantage in the market for decades. It's why there's never really been any diesel car market in the US.

European crash testing for example tends to be more orientated for frontal and side crashes, where American testing has more emphasis on roll over testing. European car standards also have for example more pedestrian safety features required. For example designing a hood that reduces head impact to a pedestrian hit by the car. American cars are required to design airbags to protect a passenger who isn't wearing a seatbelt while European air bags assume everyone is wearing a seatbelt. Funny part is the compromises that are forced to do so, actually make American car air bags less effective for those wearing seatbelts.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Licoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did not receive email. Original build week 6/5. 3/27 order date.
I have a VIN.
Just checked tracker, current status order confirmed.

Big Bend, 2.7, soft top.

UPDATE: Contacted dealer: build week to 6/12.

Last edited:

g33na

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my 6/12 scheduled build email on 4/20. Tracker initially showed "order confirmed" until it updated the build date on 4/26. Last update was on 5/4 and reverted to "order confirmed". I haven't received an "oops" email... yet...
UPDATE: Contacted dealer... their system shows build date changed to 6/19.

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: Contacted dealer... their system shows build date changed to 6/19.
I have the same build week as well (6/19) I got pushed back 1 week which is not the end of the world! Could get pulled or pushed. Some people got pushed back 5-7 times unfortunately,
Sponsored