First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-Runner XP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So i've been following and reading this site/forum for some time and recently decided to register a user ID so I could post and respond to posts within the forum. .

I have a few questions I would appreciate any assistance.

1. I reserved a Bandlands Bronco online on 7/14/2020 and converted the reservation to an order on 1/26/21. When I log-in to the Ford site to review the status it mentions the order date but the reservation date is no longer visible. Is this consistent with what your reservation/order status looks like? My original reservation number and order number is the same.

Ford Bronco Bronco order questions My Vehicles

2. I understand the order that Bronco's are produced is variable based on a number of criteria. But... If all is equal is the production order based on reservation date or order date?

Thanks in advance for anyone that is able to help with these questions and I like everyone else look forward to the day when my vehicle arrives.
Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So i've been following and reading this site/forum for some time and recently decided to register a user ID so I could post and respond to posts within the forum. .

1. I reserved a Bandlands Bronco online on 7/14/2020 and converted the reservation to an order on 1/26/21. When I log-in to the Ford site to review the status it mentions the order date but the reservation date is no longer visible. Is this consistent with what your reservation/order status looks like? My original reservation number and order number is the same.

Ford Bronco Bronco order questions My Vehicles

2. I understand the order that Bronco's are produced is variable based on a number of criteria. But... If all is equal is the production order based on reservation date or order date?

Thanks in advance for anyone that is able to help with these questions and I like everyone else look forward to the day when my vehicle arrives.
Reservation date

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you finally grabbed an ID and jumped in!

1. That's the same I see and unfortunately, the owner site is pretty much useless IMO.

2. I will not even attempt to answer that one 😂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Vehicles.jpg

1. Looks totally normal.

2. Reservation date. Doesn’t matter when you converted to an order. That way people weren’t punished if a dealership couldn’t convert everyone at the same time or in reservation order.

(The only way conversion date counts is with the rolling scheduling chunks
 top of the month they look at all the active orders left and schedule from them, if someone still hasn’t converted to an order they obviously won’t be counted, even if they have a very early reservation
 but obviously this doesn’t pertain to you.)

HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.) Prior to your order being placed, you can view details regarding your reservation in that dashboard. Once that reservation is converted, reservation date and number are replaced with order date and number. Meanwhile the link that used to allow you to ‘View’ is replaced with ‘Contact Dealer’. Totally consistent!

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
is the production order based on reservation date
And thus, Pandora’s box was inadvertently reopened by an unexpecting traveler

NMBroncoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My Vehicles.jpg

1. Ditto on the appearance of the order on the Ford account. Reserved 7/15 ordered 1/27/21.

2. Your reservation number is one of several factors that determines when your Bronco gets assembled, including commodities, dealer allocation, etc.
Sponsored