Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered today, They don't have alloications yet, But I am first At
a good dealership, so should be fine as long as no problems
with what I ordered.
Wildtrak, lux, Sasquatch package.
Originally tried to order with black painted hard top,
when we did this said delayed till fall, removed black top.
all was good.

Only one thing I am not sure of, changed interior to leather
but did not give any choices on colours, has sandstone on order sheet.
With carbonized Grey, not sure I like that, not sure I have a choice?
estimated allocations were told to us on 1/13...Wildtrax has 2 options in WBDO today for interior (cloth sandstone/black & leather trim/vinyl sandstone/black)
Sponsored

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
estimated allocations were told to us on 1/13...Wildtrax has 2 options in WBDO today for interior (cloth sandstone/black & leather trim/vinyl sandstone/black)
Being in Canada, I am told slightly different process for US dealers.
Thanks for info on interior.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update on all my Race Red SAS...the reservations had 1 of the following options:

Please be advised that dealers cannot edit until later this week the Bronco First Edition orders and the Bronco orders with the late availability Hard Top, Black-Painted and Dual Tops options on them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks for this info. Originally reserved a WT but decided I was going to switch to BL not long after. I forgot until I saw this that the mod top was supposed to be standard on the WT back then so it looks like I'm locked until "later this week".

The first two orders my dealer tried to complete this morning (mine included) ran into this brick wall :) Told 'em to call me when it's fixed.

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the call from the Sales manager, I had already been talking to my specific salesman. The manager confirmed my intent, verified they are taking another $500, and confirmed I'm sitting at 43 of 95 allocated for MY 2021. I have a 7/15 reservation.

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wheel are selectable for badlands...see below...there is an issue with accessories (pod lights haven't been showing along with several others)

1611179679929.png
Thank you! Maybe the issue is black on B&P vs gray here.

Sponsored

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! Maybe the issue is black on B&P vs gray here.
wheel are selectable for badlands...see below...there is an issue with accessories (pod lights haven't been showing along with several others)

1611179679929.png
Actually I think there is an issue with B&P for Badlands. It shows the Black Painted Wheel option as does Black Diamond but the wheel pictures are different. I think the third option for BL is actually the gray ring beadlock you show. So the wheel name is wrong in B&P. I like the look of the third wheel so am hoping it is available with my configuration.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Actually I think there is an issue with B&P for Badlands. It shows the Black Painted Wheel option as does Black Diamond but the wheel pictures are different. I think the third option for BL is actually the gray ring beadlock you show. So the wheel name is wrong in B&P. I like the look of the third wheel so am hoping it is available with my configuration.
Badlands...standard is 17" Machine carbonized gray-painted aluminum...optional is 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Alum with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring (option 64W)...3rd option is SAS wheel, 17" Black High-Gloss Alum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable

see attached pdf

Attachments

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My status FWIW: I have a 7/18 Reservation and I am 11th place out of only 7 allocations at my dealer. I'm ok with that, I can find the silver lining here in waiting for a MY22. Now I'm debating whether or not to completely hold off ordering until MY22 ordering is open, or should I go ahead and enter the MY21 lottery and convert now, possibly moving up in the ranks into the MY21 build?....I understand the different factors affecting build order. Correct me if I'm wrong: If I'm happy with getting either MY21 or 22, it doesn't hurt anything to go ahead and try for a MY21 right? If get pushed to MY22 I get to essentially "re-order" in March? Probably locked into dealership once I place the order I'd assume....

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
black painted top was not available anymore when I made my order:( got the MIC instead. I am wanting the white anyways when its avable next year
My dealer said the order software would not accept the black high gloss painted wheels for my Badlands build despite the B&P allowing that. Also that the accessories on B&P can’t be added. Anyone else hearing of similar disconnects?
same happened to me. No black painted tops were available anymore when I placed my order so I had to get the MIC

toodlesmalone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman ALL4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my reservation was at 11AM Central on 7/14 and my dealer just told me that it's likely not good enough to get a 2021. :cautious:

Also, are most dealers asking for a further deposit? Mine is asking for $500. Seems reasonable, but just curious.

Sponsored

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just finished my order..Wildtrack 4 door lux package in Carbonized grey...my dealer called somone at Ford and I was told the earliest i should expect my bronco is mid august..didnt put anything down..but the computer did lockup on him twice trying to get the lux package added. settled on price right at 60k..after adding several other options

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands...standard is 17" Machine carbonized gray-painted aluminum...optional is 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Alum with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring (option 64W)...3rd option is SAS wheel, 17" Black High-Gloss Alum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable

see attached pdf
Got it worked out, thank you - the pdf helped!