Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got my order in. My guy said the site just crashed!! I ordered a decked out 2 door Big Bend SAS Oxford White!! I feel good about it. Just locked in my price as well! Got x plan! Taxes in IL suck but that okay!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Huh. The "Priority" column that some folks don't think exists. What about that?

Thanks for the screen shot!
Huh. The "Priority" column that some folks don't think exists. What about that?

also...the order # is generated by Ford, but has nothing to do with the reservation #...
So do you expect the 2.7L to be a problem and late? I see 2.7L cars has 19 VS 11 for 2.3L, does that mean 2.3L will be filling your allocations first and then the 2.7L follows?

Generally speaking, If a dealer didn't like a customer or they didn't want to pay the ADM, can you give them priority 40 for example, and have them get their car last maybe?
Im not 100% sure how they will be scheduling these...so idk the answer to your 1st question...typically, we are allocated a certain amount on constraints and can pull those orders first, and if they don't pass, we have backups (normal stock orders)…this is obviously different with reservations and time stamps...

historically, you are correct in your 2nd statement/question (although a retail order max priority is 20), but we could easily change the order to stock, change the priority and get another vehicle pulled...BUT, with reservation time stamps, im not sure we can do that in this scenario...

Tears5150

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to my dealer and they confirmed that they're planning to receive 70+ total Broncos for 2021 and that the process for getting those ordered starts in a couple of weeks. He wouldn't tell me what number I am in relation to over 300 reservations made, but I think I'm in good shape. Now we just need to see what happens when I tell them everything I want. Ugh!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got my order in. My guy said the site just crashed!! I ordered a decked out 2 door Big Bend SAS Oxford White!! I feel good about it. Just locked in my price as well! Locked in x plan! Taxes in IL suck but that okay!
Did you say "Hi" to Stig for us? I bet not...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to my dealer and they confirmed that they're planning to receive 70+ total Broncos for 2021 and that the process for getting those ordered starts in a couple of weeks. He wouldn't tell me what number I am in relation to over 300 reservations made, but I think I'm in good shape. Now we just need to see what happens when I tell them everything I want. Ugh!

LOL what? Processing in a couple weeks? So they’re going to sit around on their hands doing nothing for weeks? Also you’re going to sit there and let them slow play you and not demand more info? It’s in their information, they’re supposed to tell you all of this. Typical slimy dealer.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer locked it in. Said he was going to give it to me still!! So that what I got! Like $230 over invoice! Feel like I got an excellent deal. Minus taxes in IL they are horrible!

Screenshot_20210119-174529~2.png

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my order in. My guy said the site just crashed!! I ordered a decked out 2 door Big Bend SAS Oxford White!! I feel good about it. Just locked in my price as well! Got x plan! Taxes in IL suck but that okay!
NICE! Way to stick with OW. That rig is gonna be fire.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer locked it in. Said he was going to give it to me still!! So that what I got! Like $230 over invoice! Feel like I got an excellent deal. Minus taxes in IL they are horrible!

Screenshot_20210119-174529~2.png
I wonder if this will work for my FE!
Sponsored