Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need advice, considering moving my reservation to a different dealership. The one I am with has only 8 reservations and the other has over 200. Which would give me a better advantage to ensure receipt of the 2021? Is there any advantage either way? My reservation was done on 7/14.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Me too!! Plus like you said saw that SAS BB in OW...it was love at first sight!! ♥♥??

Ford Bronco Bronco Orders can now be processed!! 9CC141E9-F02A-4D3E-92C5-9A2757897CB9
Looks great. My Lightning was OW and looked great all waxed up and clean. Mine just sat a bit lower!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took me a long time to get over the radio eating my CD’s but then spitting them back out without a brown magnetic tape still wrapped around the spooling mechanism hanging in the door!
Holy cow! I've never had that! I did always keep a #2 pencil in my old chevy truck it eat Johnny Cash tapes and to roll them back up lol. Cds help my long trips when I have no service! Still rock out to my Turnpike Troubadours!!

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if the sandstone interior on BB includes heated seats(shown on b&p) without adding the mid package? I could not find it in the order guide either.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Holy cow! I've never had that! I did always keep a #2 pencil in my old chevy truck it eat Johnny Cash tapes and to roll them back up lol. Cds help my long trips when I have to service! Still rock out to my Turnpike Troubadours!!
That would be cassette tapes I think! 8 tracks were a one way trip out normally!

I remember “manually” rewinding cassettes using a Bic pen?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if the sandstone interior on BB includes heated seats(shown on b&p) without adding the mid package? I could not find it in the order guide either.
@LEGEND Any chance you can check on this?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That work for me! I do work at a rubber factory! So be black carbon in the air always!
I do not miss working in rubber factories for that reason. Moved out of a place one time, when we moved the furniture, there was a black pathway from the garage door to the couch that had developed unnoticed. After that I changed my work shoes on the tailgate of the truck in the parking.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy cow! I've never had that! I did always keep a #2 pencil in my old chevy truck it eat Johnny Cash tapes and to roll them back up lol. Cds help my long trips when I have no service! Still rock out to my Turnpike Troubadours!!
Gin, Smoke, Lies

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty positive you have to have mid to have heated front seats!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need advice, considering moving my reservation to a different dealership. The one I am with has only 8 reservations and the other has over 200. Which would give me a better advantage to ensure receipt of the 2021? Is there any advantage either way? My reservation was done on 7/14.
Your reservation and timestamp may get you in line in front of existing reservation holders at the other dealer. Your odds are increased by transferring presuming their allocation holds steady or increases if they are able to convert more reservations than the average.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs