First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you cancel an order before the build date with no penalty?

Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you navigate to this? Or was it an email? Mine says order date 1/20 but that’s all.
It’s not a navigate - my dealer called me and processed my order! They sent me this as soon as the order was placed. We did a screen share so I could see what he was doing.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I figured! We’re in this long, Granger wait together lol. On a side note you’re one of the first posts I ever saw on this website back in August! It was a thread about “how was your day” I think I remember and I think you started it! It was the most kind, cool and un-internet thing I’ve ever seen in my life and gave me hope that the internet wasn’t all trash. ?
Yesss! Haha the long wait... hopefully not as long as we think. ??

aww! Thank you so much! ☺ We should bring that thread back! Definitely think we need some good energy while we anxiously wait ?

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes!! I always take my steel toes off in my garage!! It is some nasty stuff!!
Once I had to go talk to someone who worked back in the banburies, rarely went to that area. As I walked into the office, someone was clearing carbon black buildup off the roof of the office building. Dumped it right on top of me. First and last day I wore those khakis

krmelkisses

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your reservation and timestamp may get you in line in front of existing reservation holders at the other dealer. Your odds are increased by transferring presuming their allocation holds steady or increases if they are able to convert more reservations than the average.
Thank you so much for the information. So you are saying the dealership with over 200 is the way to go?

Mingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5 Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received an email from Ford that my order has been placed. Never heard from the dealer. It's not the build I want. It was just the initial reservation. I hope I can change what he submitted.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Once I had to go talk to someone who worked back in the banburies, rarely went to that area. As I walked into the office, someone was clearing carbon black buildup off the roof of the office building. Dumped it right on top of me. First and last day I wore those khakis
Wow!! That be terrible! I'm glad I don't work in our mixing department. Those ppl are always covered in black carbon!! I def could not have sandstone!!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was the thread for announcing I am cancelling my order? Seem to have lost that hotlink.

In other news: great news! This is an exciting day for Bronco6G!!!!!!!

Other landmark days will be: Somebody posts their VIN has been created, first completed Bronco, First delivery, First person rejected at finance (kidding, nobody posts that experience!), and of course the famous first accident.
First scratch,first get stuck,first baby made in one ,cant wait?
Sponsored