Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much for the information. So you are saying the dealership with over 200 is the way to go?
I would talk to the other dealer to gauge where you would fall in their initial allocation. If your timestamp puts you in the top 30%, then I would. If you are on the outside looking in, then it may not matter.
Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just emailed me to tell me I am the first order submitted! Lol. Too bad that doesn’t mean first to the dealer.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you cancel an order before the build date with no penalty?
Depends on the dealer and whatever deposit but if it is a true "life event" I think yes.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From earlier posts, is Ford sending an email before we order? I’ve heard squat from my dealer. I have back up dealer in place for switch, but still can’t get clear communication on the expected process.
No. The next Ford email is not due until February (see link below). Your dealer is supposed to reach out to you, but you can take the initiative.

[Updated] 2021 Bronco Order Bank Starts 1/19-20 + Production and Delivery Timeline (From Ford Web Meeting Today)! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just received an email from Ford that my order has been placed. Never heard from the dealer. It's not the build I want. It was just the initial reservation. I hope I can change what he submitted.
You have a real slimy dealer there, they got some explaining to do. But if they are that stupid you may want to find a new dealer.

But they may have just screwed you, as you can change dealers BEFORE you order.

Oh, a SoCal dealer, figures, I used to live there, Fontana, Worthington, Galpin, who is it?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah was born in 84 I started with cassettes!! I never got to experience 8 tracks!
When I bought my first 8 track player, it was actually a 4 & 8 track player. The 4 tracks went away quickly. I had one by the Electric Prunes.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL what? Processing in a couple weeks? So they’re going to sit around on their hands doing nothing for weeks? Also you’re going to sit there and let them slow play you and not demand more info? It’s in their information, they’re supposed to tell you all of this. Typical slimy dealer.
Well the order bank is open until 19 March and the orders go by Reservation date and time stamp, so no real rush for the dealer to start the process. Order bank closes March 19th and you won’t find out until mid May if you will receive a MY21 or MY22 and your projected delivery date until that point.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think sandstone will be a sleeper, nice choice.
3 things holding you back from a MY2021, most likely a MY22, ordering a 2 DR, Sasquatch Package and Modular Top. Keep your fingers crossed!

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealer. He said he still can’t convert until tomorrow?
Yeah mine returned my email from yesterday and said they weren’t scheduling orders til the 20th... not a problem for me I dont have a day off til this weekend

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the order bank is open until 19 March and the orders go by Reservation date and time stamp, so no real rush for the dealer to start the process. Order bank closes March 19th and you won’t find out until mid May if you will receive a MY21 or MY22 and your projected delivery date until that point.
Im aware. I’d still be wary of a dealership who has 300 reservations and is sitting around waiting to process reservations when the banks are open. I’d also similarly be wary of a dealership who refuses to tell my their allotment and where I sit on that. It’s been communicated by Ford that it’s encouraged they do so.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs