Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am guessing there is going to be alot more older folks buying them than jeeps.
1. There will be a lot more of all sorts of people buying them over Jeeps.

2.) Lots of my teenage students think they are awesome and want one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my take on my ( one of these days ) bronco is mostly a status symbol for me , I'm retired , I earned it , I always wanted one since the early seventies when I was in high school. now I can afford one and I do some elk hunting in Colorado so I will be able to take along with a small trailer.
but mostly it will be my putput vehicle around the concrete jungle ( I live N. of Dallas ) and watching all drool when I zip by them and at stop lights :giggle::D;)

it will be my fun ride and well taken care of , I won't be tearing it up trying to run over boulders and running creeks
an occasional of roading nothing more

just what last ride bronco said ^^^^^

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be correct about the wrangler stereotype, My neighbors have 2, a his & hers, neither one of which ever go off road.... go figure.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After reading a few posts here wth did ford wait so long lo bring the bronco back???

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
maybe I ought to wait for Chevy to bring back the 2 door Blazer , those were fun rides too.

since ford is dragging it's ass and moving the goal post

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe I ought to wait for Chevy to bring back the 2 door Blazer , those were fun rides too.

since ford is dragging it's ass and moving the goal post
I was shopping for a '70-'75 Blazer when Ford announced the Bronco 6g...love those early rides.

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove my daughter's Jeep her first year of college. Having the top off was great. It's what drove me to buy my convertible when I shipped her the Jeep in Arizona. She loves it and is into all kinds of outdoor activities (hiking, camping, light trails, etc.). When the two of us were going through the reservation process and configuring my Bronco, I thought it would be a late 50th birthday present if I'm lucky. Hey, I'll only be 51 if I get it by next summer.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is my first post on this forum and to be honest, this Bronco will be my first “off road vehicle”. I live in the deep, flat south where the only off road was mud riding. That never interested me.

I am however, an avid backpacker and love the mountains. The idea of a vehicle like a jeep or bronco always appealed to me, even though I’d rarely get to use it in that manner. This bronco will mostly be used to drive my kid to school, go to work, and run errands. But damn it, it will make me feel great doing it!

My hope is that I will start driving to some of my backpacking trips and playing around in the bronco. Hell, even if all I do is go camping with it I’ll be happy

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 37 and I believe a good portion of the pie will be like me. I don’t fit in a specific box! I like to hike, car camp, and light off roading. I love some Moab type stuff as well but I don’t get to go every year. So just call me the Daily Driving, road tripping bronco owner. I plan on going to Alaska on vacation. I’m a simple car camper to. So you won’t see a bunch of overland type stuff on my Bronco.
Ash, that's exactly where we will be during our Bronco ownership. Like we do in our Jeep on road trips our Bronco will be apt to turn up a dirt, or fire line road at any time. Around the house the toughest off roading it will do is into the Starbucks parking lot............You've gotta admit, if you hit that parking lot when the yoga momma's are jockeying for their double mocha latte's it could get quite dicey. :)

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ash, that's exactly where we will be during our Bronco ownership. Like we do in our Jeep on road trips our Bronco will be apt to turn up a dirt, or fire line road at any time. Around the house the toughest off roading it will do is into the Starbucks parking lot............You've gotta admit, if you hit that parking lot when the yoga momma's are jockeying for there double mocha latte's it could get quite dicey. :)
Only difference is we can ramp the curbs!! 😂😂😂🤘🏻🤘🏻 Yee yee!!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what I’m getting is, it’s not really a men/women scenario we’re lookin at... it’s more of an old fart/wet behind the ears sorta deal. Maybe I’m not reading it properly 🤷‍♂️

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna get crowded in Baja? Doubtful.
Sponsored