Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perfectly understandable. I admire your patience. God only knows how you held on for as long as you did!

Always hate seeing the forum lose another old-timer. 😔
Ha ha, I said something like that and someone said they were sick of "people" picking on low post count members. I owned up to my statement and he tried to deny he was referring to me when I was the only one saying it. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I think this forum is full of whiny bitches, who want everything done exactly on their schedule, under their own terms; and those same crybaby whiners refuse to accept the reality of everything that has happened that is/was completely out of Ford's control. Those are the shitbirds I am talking about, when I say that folks just want to blame Ford.

Also, how did you interpret what I said as me stating Ford habdled it flawlessly? I'll take a stab at it... you're one of those, who really really really wants to bitch about something. You probably expected Ford to have a flawless rollout, but that is a completely ridiculous expectation for anybody to have about any person or entity.
I hate to even weigh in on this but here goes nothing….
Ford has had an incredible run of bad luck on the Bronco rollout. We all have our opinions on whether all or part of it was Ford’s fault or in their control. What is Ford’s responsibility is how they manage the setbacks and how they communicate to their customer what they are doing to mitigate the problems. Again, everyone has an opinion on how well Ford handled this (and that opinion is generally tied to how soon you are wanting your Bronco). No opinion is fully right or wrong - it is just an opinion.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who's actually worked for a Ford supplier and handled parts on tens of thousands of cars you see daily, Ford has really fouled-up this launch. Anyone who's still excusing them at this point isn't living in the reality of this world in 2021, sorry, not sorry. That vendors, managers and CEO bodies aren't being hucked out of board rooms in Dearborn is astonishing. Mark Fields got axed for less...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mark Fields got axed for less...
I have a feeling if he was still in charge, there wouldn't be any Bronco issues because there wouldn't be a Bronco. Back then, nearly all of Ford's lineup was pretty stale. Explorer should have been updated way sooner and was rushed when it finally was updated and a big mess resulted.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. I think this forum is full of whiny bitches, who want everything done exactly on their schedule, ...
Actually, I think people would have been perfectly happy if Ford had kept Ford's promised schedule more than zero times. Oh yeah, they also made these scheduling promises when it was full on obvious that the supply chain was wrecked, they knew the tops were bad and hid it, changed the rules of the game with allocations, Priority Orders, VIP orders, and the ever popular condescending emails blaming everyone else and informing us Ford was the real victim because their choices are costing them money.

Sure sounds to me like Ford is the real whiny bitch, but you live and believe like you want!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hate to even weigh in on this but here goes nothing….
Ford has had an incredible run of bad luck on the Bronco rollout.
Sorry, Covid ate my homework only works so long.

Don't excuse Ford's poor poor design choices and poor supplier management for bad luck, at most companies there would have been very public firings. At Ford, they march out the brass for interviews at FordAuthority.com.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I havent ordered yet. I have to restore my AMC Eagle, and get my tractor running, then I can start saving for a down payment. Once I have atleast half of a down payment I will make my order. Also by then they will have fixed everything and all you first year folk will have told me what not get. Hurray for the poor folk!
poor folk don’t put half down on a car😀

im waiting too. Might be 2025 before we see a Basemansquatch!

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, I think people would have been perfectly happy if Ford had kept Ford's promised schedule more than zero times. Oh yeah, they also made these scheduling promises when it was full on obvious that the supply chain was wrecked, they knew the tops were bad and hid it, changed the rules of the game with allocations, Priority Orders, VIP orders, and the ever popular condescending emails blaming everyone else and informing us Ford was the real victim because their choices are costing them money.

Sure sounds to me like Ford is the real whiny bitch, but you live and believe like you want!
Of course, folks would be happy if Ford had been able to keep to the stated (never promised) schedule. Reasonable people are also able to understand that plans do not always hold up to real world events, resulting in changes to the plans and the schedule. Unreasonable people expect perfection and assume that stated plans are promises, rather than simply plans.

Besides the promise to bring back the Bronco, I think you would be hard pressed to find any examples of actual promises Ford has made to you.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No poster. No hammock. No bronco. No more AMB anymore.

I’m pulling for a sweet 2022 calendar (counting the days till your new bronco arrives?) sometime in December. Maybe some valentines chocolates (you’ll love your sweet new bronco) I’m positive I’ll get an email April 1 ****”Your new Bronco….. Wont fool around”. or a July 4th sparkler kit (you’re gonna explode when your new bronco arrives)

sips bourbon

hops back in 159k mile Jeep. Whelp I’m still not done with you yet.
Good lord I think I just saw a verbal reflection of myself.

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling if he was still in charge, there wouldn't be any Bronco issues because there wouldn't be a Bronco. Back then, nearly all of Ford's lineup was pretty stale. Explorer should have been updated way sooner and was rushed when it finally was updated and a big mess resulted.
According to the internet, he was at Ford until May 22, 2017, so he was there when the Bronco was green lighted... at least according to the timeline as I understand it.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I think this forum is full of whiny bitches, who want everything done exactly on their schedule, under their own terms; and those same crybaby whiners refuse to accept the reality of everything that has happened that is/was completely out of Ford's control. Those are the shitbirds I am talking about, when I say that folks just want to blame Ford.

Also, how did you interpret what I said as me stating Ford habdled it flawlessly? I'll take a stab at it... you're one of those, who really really really wants to bitch about something. You probably expected Ford to have a flawless rollout, but that is a completely ridiculous expectation for anybody to have about any person or entity.
You are 100% correct. Last May my dishwasher died, I went to my local appliance store and I asked for one that matched the brand and finish of my other kitchen appliances. I was told they’re sold out and it could be 4th of July or Christmas when they get more and any store that gives a definitive timeline is full of shit. So I purchased a comparable brand in the same finish and that’s when I decided purchasing a brand new model in the height of a global pandemic probably isn’t a good idea, so I waited a year and change to order mine.

I understand the excitement of being amongst the first to get a Bronco, but if you ordered last July and didn’t know you could run into delays and issues at the height of a global pandemic, the ripple effect of which will be felt for some time still, that is your fault. As has been mentioned multiple times you were promised a Bronco eventually and little else. If you think heads will roll over an $800 part on a vehicle that makes up 2% of their sales you’re delusional. Finally although it feels like Covid is winding down here (at least for those of us who sucked it up and got the shot instead of ODing on horse dewormer) there are huge parts of the world where vaccination rates are still low, and unfortunately some of them are key parts manufacturers

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are creating a straw man argument. You have fictitiously added an additional year onto your delivery time, with no rational reason why, and believe that July 2022 is when you will get your Bronco.

Yea, you sold your truck in June because you thought it would be delivered this year. You also sold your truck this June because the car shortages inflated the value of your truck to crazy levels. This same shortage you profited from us the same one that is delaying the Bronco.
Any date would be fictitious at this point. I'm not a first day reservation., July 15th. So that means many are ahead of me. Being that 2.7 is a constraint, towing is a constraint, Sasquatch is a constraint, Lux is a constraint July is a reasonable estimate. Most certainly will not be before April.

Not really. Shortage for truck is computer chips. Shortage is MIC top for bronco and the other things I listed.

This roll out is a crap show and FORD knows it. That why the silly gifts, and now a Memo to dealers to spend money on us to try to appease us.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a bottle of Eagle Rare. It's not bad, but given the choice between it and Buffalo Trace, I'll take BT every time. They are the same mash bill, but BT tastes better to me. If you have the opportunity, you should give Redemption Wheated a try.
I will give it a try as I tend to favor wheated bourbons.

Memo to Ford dealers about spending money on us waiting even mentions buying reservation holders a bottle of bourbon. I would love for them too get me a Stqgg JR