First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I’m eagerly awaiting the MY23 order banks to open and I’m thinking I want the Raptor due to the tow/haul mode as well as the increase trailer weight capacity. My question is- how does the allocation system work? I have a dealer I want to use that I know from work, but how do you know if they even get an “allocation”. Know this might sound dumb but just trying to get a plan together for next month so then I can wait for a few years for it to be built 🤪
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have to talk to them and ask if they will get one. Typically on new ford performance vehicles it takes years for small/medium size dealers to get an allocation. Usually those go to large dealers best bet is to do some research and make some calls. Chances are be prepared to pay some level of ADM.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would imagine most reputable dealers in medium to large population areas have long lists of who is wanting to order a Bronco Raptor and likely have their allocations filled for a couple years. The chance of getting to order one is probably pretty slim.
But, as always with everything, there are likely plenty of dealers who will bump someone else off a list for a large ADM charge and a steak dinner.
Either way, good luck! You may get lucky.

OP
OP

BangersNmash

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would imagine most reputable dealers in medium to large population areas have long lists of who is wanting to order a Bronco Raptor and likely have their allocations filled for a couple years. The chance of getting to order one is probably pretty slim.
But, as always with everything, there are likely plenty of dealers who will bump someone else off a list for a large ADM charge and a steak dinner.
Either way, good luck! You may get lucky.
Thanks, I might just go ahead and order a badlands Sasquatch at the same time and if I get lucky, great, if not, oh well. I just wish you could get the same tow package on a non raptor version
Sponsored