First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and they did in the 2021 Raptor ... goto the 11:20 mark in the video below. It sounds fantastic in person

It has not, but my point is that Ford is perfectly capable of making a V6 that sounds halfway decent
Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
goodluck to you. I hope you find the find the ultimate off-roader
I have a badlands on order i would never pay 70k for a car

im simply saying the people being apologists for ford on this are lame and boring. Look at any comment section regarding the bronco, people want the v8

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes. All Americans want a V8.

The only reason why the hell cat even exist because they buy green credits from Tesla. The hell cat and all v8s will die soon. Enjoy it before it goes away.

BTW ... it is funny how the world works .. we often want things we can't have and once we have it we want something else.

I have a badlands on order i would never pay 70k for a car

im simply saying the people being apologists for ford on this are lame and boring. Look at any comment section regarding the bronco, people want the v8

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a bit of research, it would appear as though the Ford 7.3 V8 is dimensionally smaller than the 5.0. I’d be perfectly happy to see a 7.3 pop up in a special edition Bronco.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. All Americans want a V8.

The only reason why the hell cat even exist because they buy green credits from Tesla. The hell cat and all v8s will die soon. Enjoy it before it goes away.
i cant ford wont put them in the bronco

Sponsored

townie12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My lord there are a lot of bed bug ads in this forum?!?!

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
its not a powerboost and the 4xe sucks

the powerboost is only made possible by tons of batteries which the bronco has no room for. If it did have room for that it would be great. But its just a 3.0 hybrid. Which is a joke for an offroad premium vehicle no matter WHAT number they post about performance.

And putting the coyote in the bronco would not be hard for ford. It fits , and for the f150 its like a 2000 dollar option.

its really just an EPA/ford being stupid and lazy thing.
The 3.0 in the ST is not a hybrid. It’s a twin turbo v6 good for 400 horsepower and 415 foot pounds. Easily tuned for much more. No joke about it.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly think it sounds nice. If it has more power, torque, and efficiency than the coyote v8… why do y’all still want it? The sound..? Are we toddlers..?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bla... another video clip of an awful sounding turbo V6.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the raptor bronco is completely disconnected from what the people who want to spend a premium on an off road vehicle want (and we are already spending a premium on the normal one)

a 3.0 liter hybrid engine for a truck that people want to do hardcore offroading in is stupid and insulting. If ford cant do it because of the EPA that isnt our problem as customers , its their problem for not lobbying the government for a carveout. They are ford.

People are doing coyote swaps in the ranger. It can work

The problem isnt us , its not the platofrm , its ford . who by the way just unveiled a 200k limited production v8 bronco that nobody can buy
Your idea that a V8 is the only way is dated and simplistic. I have friends who do "hard core" off roading in old beat up Toyota trucks with 4 bangers that would destroy most vehicles out there. You don't need a v8. Would it be nice? Hell yeah it would be, but its 100% not needed. People are acting the 5.0 is Jesus... My Ecoboost f-150 would destroy all 5.0 trucks even before I tuned it. We can agree to disagree but I'm right... :oops:

I've worked in the auto industry and have seen what consumers are buying. Ford knows what they are doing as long as they can get them built.

Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your idea that a V8 is the only way is dated and simplistic. I have friends who do "hard core" off roading in old beat up Toyota trucks with 4 bangers that would destroy most vehicles out there. You don't need a v8. Would it be nice? Hell yeah it would be, but its 100% not needed. People are acting the 5.0 is Jesus... My Ecoboost f-150 would destroy all 5.0 trucks even before I tuned it. We can agree to disagree but I'm right... :oops:

I've worked in the auto industry and have seen what consumers are buying. Ford knows what they are doing as long as they can get them built.
"Y would destroy X"

sorry but its not about numbers anymore. Electric has every engine beat

the reason you want an engine going forward is simplicity ,reliability, and sound.

the coyote is the best engine ford makes

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Y would destroy X"

sorry but its not about numbers anymore. Electric has every engine beat

the reason you want an engine going forward is simplicity ,reliability, and sound.

the Godzilla is the best engine ford makes
Totally agree, but with one exception..... (which I corrected in your post) ;)

The Baby Godzilla engine in my opinion would be a great fit for the Bronco.
Sponsored