First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was pretty eager to go and make a Vegas trip out of it but 1k for the wife to sit for a day with me aint gonna happen. The 1k price is only for the Braptor guests, i believe other guests for the other broncos are around $400-$500. Maybe we'll still go to Vegas but just skip out on the Off-Roadeo lol
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In was really looking forward to this. But 1K for my wife is nuts. More than double the cost if it was a Badlands or such.

My wife and I are deciding if we want to go to Vegas. If we do, she will not be doing a ride a long. We will just spend a few days in Vegas for fun.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve got a slightly different viewpoint. My wife will be the primary driver when we go, so if it costs me a grand to ride along, so be it. No way Iā€™m gonna miss the experience!šŸ˜„

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™ve got a slightly different viewpoint. My wife will be the primary driver when we go, so if it costs me a grand to ride along, so be it. No way Iā€™m gonna miss the experience!šŸ˜„
I would not have a problem paying 400~500 for my wife's ride along,as thats the cost to ride along in the other Bronco Offroadio's. I do not see where you get any thing more for the extra 500 dollars.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would not have a problem paying 400~500 for my wife's ride along,as thats the cost to ride along in the other Bronco Offroadio's. I do not see where you get any thing more for the extra 500 dollars.
Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the cost for a passenger, but it was either both of us or neither of us, so it didnā€™t really matter.

It would make sense that the pool of potential guests is much smaller for the Raptor event and that the operating costs are much higher, so maybe thatā€™s where the extra cost comes in. Iā€™ll

Sponsored

BDrool

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2013 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I keep getting the emails for this however, I don't have my Bronco Raptor yet. It is scheduled for week of 4 Sept. But, until I get FOB in hand, I'm not moving on anything. Too many horror stories out there on lost Broncos, selling orders to other than the orderer, damaged, last-minute ADM and fee additions, etc. Building serious lack of faith in receiving for something I've been trying to get since I first heard about 2.5 years ago.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I kind of liked that it's $1K for a passenger as not worth it for anyone to tag along which means 100% time behind the wheel for me!

I have a Friday slot so flying in Thursday and taking it easy at Red Rock. My wife will be at the hotel pool/spa while I'm out driving. Then planning on heading to the strip for the rest of the weekend after we're done. So Friday is all about what I want to do and Friday night/Saturday is all about her.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I kind of liked that it's $1K for a passenger as not worth it for anyone to tag along which means 100% time behind the wheel for me!

I have a Friday slot so flying in Thursday and taking it easy at Red Rock. My wife will be at the hotel pool/spa while I'm out driving. Then planning on heading to the strip for the rest of the weekend after we're done. So Friday is all about what I want to do and Friday night/Saturday is all about her.
Iā€˜ll be there too, same itinerary!
Sponsored