First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So i read that there will be a BRAPTOR specific Off Roadeo for this coming year in 23. Anyone know anything about this? I'm interested in attending for sure.
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you need a rodeo then the raptor is to much for you. Let it go to a good home.

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When we were at the Vegas Off Rodeo the week of Thanksgiving, they were trying out Raptors there. The guides said that was a possible addition come Spring. Of course, we were told not to pay attention and that what we saw were just figments of our imagination!

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure whether this is something Ford was actually considering as opposed to the Raptor community hoping for, but would be interesting to see how they would adapt the experience for the Raptor. I assume there would be more wide-open runs at higher speeds as opposed to more difficult rock-climbing. I attended the Texas event a few months ago and really loved it but the higher-speed track was closed due to heavy rains the week before. Some of those trails can be pretty tight for a Sasquatch so a Raptor would be a squeeze here or there.

I'm still working on making a deal happen on a Raptor and if so would be first in line for a Raptor-specific event. Assume it would be a small group given all of the inventory is being held by dealers right now.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you need a rodeo then the raptor is to much for you. Let it go to a good home.
Shelby GT purchases come with a track attack event invite.
It's like saying, if you need a track attack then the Shelby gt500 is too much for you.

It's an experience that gets people familiar with the unique technologies and features of these vehicles so they can make the most out of them, safely and without damaging the vehicle. It's not like they cover off roading at the dmv or those high school drivers Ed classes.

OP
OP
Roostracing

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is always that one guy in the bunch. I am from South Texas and we have a bunch of rodeos. What I am asking about is a Ford Off-Roadeo...yeah, i can be a smart a** too

But to better explain myself being that I do have a Braptor, i would rather use one of Fords Braptors in a great off road experience without the worry of damaging mine. Plain and simple.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So i read that there will be a BRAPTOR specific Off Roadeo for this coming year in 23. Anyone know anything about this? I'm interested in attending for sure.
I'm guessing that they will *not* use one of the current "Off-Roadeo" sites. Ford Performance has a couple sites they've used (Utah and North Carolina, I think) for training customers on their high-performance cars both on-road and off-road. The Raptor Assault program for the F150 Raptor is held in Tooele, Utah at the Ford Performance Racing School. My bet is that they'll leverage the same infrastructure/logistics to hold a "Bronco Raptor Assault" school there.

Rogueshark18

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 1969 F100 4x4, 1969 Mustang Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were trying them out at the Vegas Offroadeo, they said they heard it will be a dedicated raptor school and probably in southern California near that Johnson Valley area but the approval process has been slow. They are using Vegas to come up with the itinerary I believe.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They were trying them out at the Vegas Offroadeo, they said they heard it will be a dedicated raptor school and probably in southern California near that Johnson Valley area but the approval process has been slow. They are using Vegas to come up with the itinerary I believe.
Of course, Johnson Valley would be amazing in terms of an off-road experience...not to mention that it's the birthplace of the 6G Bronco. However, there are not a lot of infrastructure or amenities there. It would probably be expensive and time-consuming for Ford Performance to start up a new program there. Makes more sense to be closer to a major airport and a good size town/city. Vegas would fill the bill!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leaked photo of Braptor Off-Roadeo
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo? 1672330891476
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo? 1672435295575

I thought it was being hosted at Buckingham Palace. Get it… Bucking-ham… Bucking Bronco.

This sh*t writes itself :cool:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo? 1672435295575

I thought it was being hosted at Buckingham Palace. Get it… Bucking-ham… Bucking Bronco.

This sh*t writes itself :cool:
Well, my post was an aerial view of the Mall of America. Seeing as that maybe 1% of Bronco Raptors actually go off road and I'm not referring to gravel roads or utility line easements, most will be found flexing in parking lots.

At the recent Caffeine and Octane, a Bronco Raptor was in the featured section with their doors off flexing with two neatly tucked in child seats in the back. It was downright laughable.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my post was an aerial view of the Mall of America. Seeing as that maybe 1% of Bronco Raptors actually go off road and I'm not referring to gravel roads or utility line easements, most will be found flexing in parking lots.

At the recent Caffeine and Octane, a Bronco Raptor was in the featured section with their doors off flexing with two neatly tucked in child seats in the back. It was downright laughable.

I never raced with kids in the back seat, but I would have no problem heading off into the woods or trails with them there.

I had a 2013 Shelby GT500 with a child seat in the back. I was at a car show when someone told me that if they owned a car like that, they would never let a baby sit in it, what happens if it spilled something. I looked at him and said I would clean it up. I had my Shelby on Michigan Speedway a few times along with my wife ran motor crosses in it (not bad either). I no longer own the Shelby because I traveled to much and couldn't stand to see it sit.

Another time I was at Lowes in it picking up plants. It may seem funny but they make these things every day of the week.