Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of turn time do you guys usually have on orders if we ordered on Friday? Just want to know how long I have to temper my enthusiasm for. Lol.
1-2 business days, then shipping.

Greg ;)
Sponsored

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered these over the weekend. Love the simplicity of it!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nint3ndofr34k

Badlands
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked some up, probably will wait till the install video goes up so I don't mess anything up.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just picked some up, probably will wait till the install video goes up so I don't mess anything up.
I hear you, I definitely want to watch a video first.

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Spear stripe. Using the factory upper crease, we’ve created a stripe to fill this area giving a subtle and clean accent. The kit is “cut-to-fit” meaning it will fit exactly into the crease area, just tuck the edges. We’ve even done a installation demo you can find on our YouTube channel (link below). Using premium wrap vinyl, this will be a DRY install. Do NOT install wet. Depending on the style you choose, (we’re offering a few options), you can either do a single-color die cut stripe, a two-color die cut stripe, or a two color digitally printed stripe. The die cut options will give you the option to use metallic and more vibrant colors if desired. The digital print gives you a bit of savings on the two-color option, but only allows opaque colors and a gloss or satin laminate, but not the option for both. (If we just confused you, please feel free to chat, call or message us, we’d be happy to talk you through it). The Spear stripe kit is available in 2 or 4 door configurations.

Digital Print: $65.00 (click link to purchase)
Black top / Badlands Orange bottom, Black top / Black Diamond blue bottom, Sky blue top / White bottom, Black top / Medium gray bottom, Black top / Light Gray bottom

Die cut single color: $45.00 (click link to purchase)
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), White, Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)

Die cut two-color: $90.00 (click link to purchase)
Top color:
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)
Bottom color:
Matte Black, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Satin Dark Gray, Matte dark Gray, Gloss Anthracite, Gloss White Aluminum (silver), Gloss Hot Pink, Carmine Red, Dragon fire Red, Gloss Lime Green, Cosmic Blue, Antique Bronze, Gold, Carbon fiber, Shadow Black, or Custom (please inquire)

INTRODUCTORY PRICING SPECIALS

YouTube install (link up shortly)

IMG_8347.JPG
IMG_8352.JPG

IMG_8229.JPG
IMG_8231.JPG
EG Spear 04.jpg
What's the difference between Matte Black, Satin Black, and Shadow Black?

Edit: nevermind, I watched your YouTube video and it explained it pretty well. Do you have any photos of the digital print black top/black diamond blue bottom stripe?

Last edited:

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what do you guys think, would matte or gloss look better on EG? I am having a hard time picturing it. Was thinking black/bronze pinstripes.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the difference between Matte Black, Satin Black, and Shadow Black?

Edit: nevermind, I watched your YouTube video and it explained it pretty well. Do you have any photos of the digital print black top/black diamond blue bottom stripe?
These are brand new kits so not many out there to show photos. Next week or so will end introductory pricing and we'll include some of the custom 1/4" pinstripe options. I'm printing a batch and cutting some front fenders only for more sample photos, but will only be on Cactus Gray.

Greg ;)

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are brand new kits so not many out there to show photos. Next week or so will end introductory pricing and we'll include some of the custom 1/4" pinstripe options. I'm printing a batch and cutting some front fenders only for more sample photos, but will only be on Cactus Gray.

Greg ;)
I think I'll wait till next week then to see some mock ups, just in case I don't like the black and black diamond blue. I don't mind paying a little extra if I miss the introductory prices if I know for sure I'm gonna like it. I was originally planning on the satin black but there's a chance I might like the matte black with BD blue more. And I'm in luck since mine is cactus gray!

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @bytheway , you beat me to it!

Just wanted to add, we have had many requests for custom variations, we're working on a few and will also be printing and cutting samples. Of course insalled for photos on our Cactus Gray. Introductory pricing will be honored through the end of the month.

Call us if you have any questions!! 713-783-4739

Greg ;)

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'll wait till next week then to see some mock ups, just in case I don't like the black and black diamond blue. I don't mind paying a little extra if I miss the introductory prices if I know for sure I'm gonna like it. I was originally planning on the satin black but there's a chance I might like the matte black with BD blue more. And I'm in luck since mine is cactus gray!
I can also send you color samples of the individual die cut colors if that helps. I say that because I can't give examples of every color option, as they are basically limitless options. Will do what we can to make thsi easy for you though! LMK

Greg ;)

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone doing a single spear on cyber orange? Trying to visualize what color options work besides black.
Sponsored