Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250. 2001 Ranger, 2022 Genesis GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20221120_072416

I joined the 2 door club about a month and a half ago. Waited approximately 2 hours for it. Most of that was filling out the paperwork and the typical dealership BS. I may have paid a tad bit more (trust me, it was just a tad) than those of you that waited on your orders, but I'm pretty happy with it. I'd probably have opted for the squatch package if I'd ordered it, but other than that I'm good.

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20221120_072416

I joined the 2 door club about a month and a half ago. Waited approximately 2 hours for it. Most of that was filling out the paperwork and the typical dealership BS. I may have paid a tad bit more (trust me, it was just a tad) than those of you that waited on your orders, but I'm pretty happy with it. I'd probably have opted for the squatch package if I'd ordered it, but other than that I'm good.
GO GATORS

Bruceaholic

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have had 6 Jeeps, all 2 door. Ordered the 2 door manual and canā€™t wait for it to get here. Fingers crossed for the end of Feb. selling the ā€˜97 for the down payment. No regerts šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have had 6 Jeeps, all 2 door. Ordered the 2 door manual and canā€™t wait for it to get here. Fingers crossed for the end of Feb. selling the ā€˜97 for the down payment. No regerts šŸ˜‚

I've never owned a Jeep but, I've driven them, and I gotta say, the Bronco is much better, IMO. In fact, I drove a Gladiator the other day, and was like NOPE. Just something about it that I didnt care for.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drive for my local Ford Dealership in the summer. We (6-8 people) go to other dealerships and do dealership trades, pick up new and used vehicles of all types. We go all across Texas and other states as well. If trucking companies are understaffed and can't meet demand, why can't a dealership like yours @Butzy send drivers to the rail-yard and pick up all these damn Bronco's. Blow's my mind that Ford hasn't.....NevermindšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Hey guys. My wife's was built and awaiting shipment on April 18th 2022.
Just landed at the dealership today.
Ford tracking is updated as well. Not sure when that happened.
It took 9 months from built to hit the dealership????

Bruceaholic

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have loved Jeeps since my first one. But drove the Bronco and was sold. Placed an order that day.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drive for my local Ford Dealership in the summer. We (6-8 people) go to other dealerships and do dealership trades, pick up new and used vehicles of all types. We go all across Texas and other states as well. If trucking companies are understaffed and can't meet demand, why can't a dealership like yours @Butzy send drivers to the rail-yard and pick up all these damn Bronco's. Blow's my mind that Ford hasn't.....NevermindšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Mines been sitting at Alliance since 12/27, I hear theyā€™re using hot shots that can only deliver 2 maybe 3 at a time. itā€™s not as long but was built 11/16, shipped 12/18. Finally showed up at Alliance 12/27 and still there as of 1/14. Dealership says it has no way to track when Alliance will truck to them. Also mine is a manual, so Iā€™m trying to get theTSB preformed before pick up, dealership will not commit on this as of yet. Total Fiasco.

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed some Rek Gen mudflaps. Really overcast today, so pic isn't great.

20230115_135341.jpg
Do they fit good? I have some waiting to put on a badlands non sas, when itā€™s deliverd.

Last edited:

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do they fit good? I some waiting to put on a badlands non sas, when itā€™s deliverd.

Yes, and are adjustable (to some extent) to make them a little further in/out horizontally. They were also pretty easy to install.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FINALLY received the Bronco yesterday afternoon. Here's a few pics as I wait for new wheels to be put on. Will post pics after install. This fishbowl will be tinted either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. More pics to follow after that.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230115_135341

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230115_135341
Definitely gotta get the tint on there. I just got my basequatch less than two weeks ago. The head light in my rear view and side mirrors is really annoying to deal with. I started to think about installing an auto dimming rear view mirror. I just had tint installed yesterday and it has made a huge difference in not getting blinded by light behind me. I probably wonā€™t be getting the auto dimming mirror after all and the tint looks great too. I went with 20% on the sides and rear glass. I was going to put something on my windshield too but I took a rock the day after I bought it so now I need a new windshield first.
Sponsored