Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IMG_5083.jpeg

Got it dirty.
Took my 6yo offroading for the first time. He was grinning as much as dad. I think we've hooked another!
The joy he has on his face is priceless, thank you for sharing. Enjoy your Bronco! :)

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been able to run a few hundred miles now on my new Zone 3" Lift and KM3 37's. I love this setup. Been a lifelong Jeep guy, but this bronco is an entirely different animal. The SAS from the factory is excellent, but I was looking for just a little more aesthetically. The 1.5" spacers push the wheels out just enough to give it that wide stance (as I really like the factory wheels), and the lift/tires complete the package. I cannot find an angle where I don't love what I'm seeing. And the ride is excellent!!! I did purchase the 2.7 tune from LethalPerformance, but have not yet installed it. The power does not seem diminished with the larger tires. It runs down the highway with ease, and does not hunt for gears. My original bronco purchase was a 4 door OBX SAS. I really liked it, but always thought I'd like the 2 door more. I was correct. IMO, it's the best convertible utility ever produced.

Sponsored

AZsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been able to run a few hundred miles now on my new Zone 3" Lift and KM3 37's. I love this setup. Been a lifelong Jeep guy, but this bronco is an entirely different animal. The SAS from the factory is excellent, but I was looking for just a little more aesthetically. The 1.5" spacers push the wheels out just enough to give it that wide stance (as I really like the factory wheels), and the lift/tires complete the package. I cannot find an angle where I don't love what I'm seeing. And the ride is excellent!!! I did purchase the 2.7 tune from LethalPerformance, but have not yet installed it. The power does not seem diminished with the larger tires. It runs down the highway with ease, and does not hunt for gears. My original bronco purchase was a 4 door OBX SAS. I really liked it, but always thought I'd like the 2 door more. I was correct. IMO, it's the best convertible utility ever produced.
What’s your MPG now with the 37s?

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
FINALLY received the Bronco yesterday afternoon. Here's a few pics as I wait for new wheels to be put on. Will post pics after install. This fishbowl will be tinted either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. More pics to follow after that.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_110418

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_110426

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the wheels on and few other mods installed (little cabin stuff and a stubby antenna). Other mods this coming week, and tint tomorrow. Dealer badge will come off when I put the black Bronco badge on.

Edit: Purchased the rock rails a month or so before it was delivered and dealer installed for free yesterday before I picked it up.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_174804

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_174754

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_174740

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_174727

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230113_174717

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the wheels on and few other mods installed (little cabin stuff and a stubby antenna). Other mods this coming week, and tint tomorrow. Dealer badge will come off when I put the black Bronco badge on.

Edit: Purchased the rock rails a month or so before it was delivered and dealer installed for free yesterday before I picked it up.

Very nice. Looks great

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm done. I got my Bronco about 15 months ago and have entertained myself with various improvements: floor mats, rock rails, tires, tow hooks and skid plates to bring my Big Bend w/ 4.27 locker up to Black Diamond off road standards.

I've added some bobbles to pass the time: Mabett steps and molle door pockets, Bronco badges, Body Armour hitch skid w/handyman mount and Muslogy compartment inserts.

To bring it to the functionality I wanted I added the Rough Country hidden winch mount with a Rugged Ridge 9000 and Blue Ox tow bar bases.

And finally yesterday my son and I installed the Bilstein 5100 shocks to lift that gawd awful fuel tank and some other hangy downs off the ground a bit.

Installation wasn't too bad, first corner was a learning experience, next two went smooth as silk the last one reminded us whose boss with a couple stubborn bolts, but we persevered. I went with a 1.5 inch setting in the front and a 1.75" in the rear trying for a little rake, but it sits almost level as the front sits at 1.75 also, we'll see if it settles. VERY happy with the result, got me some clearance where I needed it and dosen't look freakishly tall with my smallish (by forum standards) tires.

20230112_171908 (1).jpg
20230112_142617.jpg

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yuuuuuuup! Mine was built the day before yours and also still hasn't moved.

But I have good news! My friends electric MINI was built on 12/6 in Spain and has just finished its boat ride across the entire Atlantic Ocean and is in queue at the Panama Canal. Approximately 5,175 miles as the crow flies.

Our Broncos haven't made it 1.5 miles from MAP to the railyard yet.

ROCKSTARS!
Hey guys. My wife's was built and awaiting shipment on April 18th 2022.
Just landed at the dealership today.
Ford tracking is updated as well. Not sure when that happened.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It took 9 months from built to hit the dealership????
Yeah, sure did. Took a lunch time ride to the dealership to verify it's existence.
Sponsored