Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Planning on picking up my new 2023 2-door base with zero options on Monday. Was dealer inventory (but with a green special order sticker). Just happened to drive by my local dealer and they had it out front.

Iā€™ve been trying to find good deals on Wranglers for months but hard to justify $40k for a Sport and still not get power anything.

So first time driving the Bronco I was impressed enough to say yep gotta have it and the price point with the options it has compared to the Wrangler sealed the deal. Got it for MSRP, sounds like I could have used A/Z plan if I had it, but they said Ford wonā€™t allow X-plan at this time which I confirmed with them.

Itā€™s black which would be like my 3rd or 4th choice but I definitely donā€™t hate it.

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Planning on picking up my new 2023 2-door base with zero options on Monday. Was dealer inventory (but with a green special order sticker). Just happened to drive by my local dealer and they had it out front.

Iā€™ve been trying to find good deals on Wranglers for months but hard to justify $40k for a Sport and still not get power anything.

So first time driving the Bronco I was impressed enough to say yep gotta have it and the price point with the options it has compared to the Wrangler sealed the deal. Got it for MSRP, sounds like I could have used A/Z plan if I had it, but they said Ford wonā€™t allow X-plan at this time which I confirmed with them.

Itā€™s black which would be like my 3rd or 4th choice but I definitely donā€™t hate it.
If you find a dealer that will accept A plan, youā€™re lucky. Most wonā€™t on the Bronco. Itā€™s a ā€œcourtesyā€, not a requirement. šŸ˜•

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 INCH LIFT AND 33'S. Nudge bar and nerf steps. I like simple.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20221016_164656
Where did you get nudge bar And step, I wonder if the steps fit with factory rock sliders.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. ChristmasGift

Compromised on color to save the manual transmission, worth it!

My only regret is all the FOMOs (is that the right letter ordering?) ordering--and sometimes flipping Broncos like they're on a mini trampoline--preventing people who know what it is and would love driving a Bronco from buying them.

It's a washing machine on 33s with a removable top... there will be wind noise. I am impressed with how much Ford was able to mitigate it as most sound is off the back section and at a pretty high speed.

First post, but I have over 1500 miles on it now and love it!

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. ChristmasGift

Compromised on color to save the manual transmission, worth it!

My only regret is all the FOMOs (is that the right letter ordering?) ordering--and sometimes flipping Broncos like they're on a mini trampoline--preventing people who know what it is and would love driving a Bronco from buying them.

It's a washing machine on 33s with a removable top... there will be wind noise. I am impressed with how much Ford was able to mitigate it as most sound is off the back section and at a pretty high speed.

First post, but I have over 1500 miles on it now and love it!

Congrats on getting a steed. šŸ»

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got home to discover Santa arrived early. Maxlider front and rear bumpers including brush guard, Warn Platinum Zeon-10, and Procal 2.7 Tuner were waiting for me!!! Canā€™t wait to be off work Thursday to get this rolling. Plus, lift and 37ā€™s are scheduled for Jan 16th!!!

92687448-28FD-4766-8F37-6E1F09842924.jpeg

A245ED78-B9F1-45D1-8445-6C3A3A2A93AF.jpeg

8165D841-12EA-4D8B-A641-FE791CADAEA6.jpeg

A00503DC-CC74-4A58-A3D6-332F532306EB.jpeg

DD971BB1-2B48-41D6-AA55-641CB7E44A9E.jpeg

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really? Youā€™re in the minority. Most folks LOVE this top.
I put this top on right at the start of a cold snap and winter coming into NC...I haven't had the joy of riding with the top down or the windows off yet...that is when I expect to LOVE this top and fully commit to selling my hard-top.

It does take a little getting used to because the rear window is not extremely user friendly in a rain...but the hard top version drips back into the cabin anyway so I'm not sure it is a big difference.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put this top on right at the start of a cold snap and winter coming into NC...I haven't had the joy of riding with the top down or the windows off yet...that is when I expect to LOVE this top and fully commit to selling my hard-top.

It does take a little getting used to because the rear window is not extremely user friendly in a rain...but the hard top version drips back into the cabin anyway so I'm not sure it is a big difference.
I have my hardtop plopped in my garage. Granted Iā€™m in FL but I see no need for anything but this twill bestop anymore. Iā€™ll just keep the hardtop in case I need it in the future for some reason. Youā€™ll love the soft top. Easy to pull out side curtains and rear window- just a pain to keep them from wrinkling when theyā€™re out. I always have my rear seats folded, and use some beach towels to keep them separated in the back. Safari mode is awesome.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 INCH LIFT AND 33'S. Nudge bar and nerf steps. I like simple.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. DD971BB1-2B48-41D6-AA55-641CB7E44A9E
curious did you have the aux switches or wire it in yourself
Sponsored