Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just checking in with no useful information, no whit and absolutely nothing to contribute other than I am a 2 door reservation holder. I have a 7/14 reservation and 1/29 order. I have received the Ford email basically saying you are SOL until 2022.

My girlfriend, or lady friend because I am much too old to call her a GF according to my daughter, has an interesting SOL story. Her mom was straight laced. She asked her mom what SOL meant. Her mom told her it meant sorry old lady.

I'm either shit out of luck or a sorry old lady but either way I am not seeing my 2 door for many moons.

Last edited:

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not even three weeks old. Three road trips and 2,259 miles already.

Front panels only

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 227491345_661791134780237_2217686509986771464_n
How fast were you going like that? I remember them saying it would be ok at low speeds lol. But it looks so much better that way than with the front off and the clamshell on...

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in, have a VIN, had a build date, but the top email shot that one down. Now? Will I get this in 21? Will I need to pick a new color? Who knows? Waiting until October (or will it be December) to find out.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How fast were you going like that? I remember them saying it would be ok at low speeds lol. But it looks so much better that way than with the front off and the clamshell on...
Yup, I too remember all the experts talking about something they’d never seen. I also remember telling those people that we already saw this set up tested in Moab, so what’s the big deal on paved roads?

The answer is, it’s not a big deal. The front panels are secured by the same latches that it uses when the clamshell is in place, except for one quarter-turn on the rear of each panel. It’s in there nice and snug. You can’t move it. It doesn’t shift around while driving, hitting bumps, etc. And it doesn’t need any extra straps to hold it in place lol, like people were saying then.

I drive like that at all speeds, because it is secure.

Sponsored

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wanted to start this thread because I'm tired of 4 doors getting all the love. I still love you Team 4 door but I love the 2 doors just a little bit more. I don't have mine yet so obviously I can't post any pictures. If you have a 2 door or any cool pictures of this infamous unicorn then I guess put it in here. Something about a 2 door bronco just hits for me.
Here is my computer generated 2D OBX/2.7L/MIC/Lux/Tow/Rack/Mod Bumper. Maybe I left other unavailable options off...I reserved at 5AM July 14th, 2020 and was notified I was pushed to MY22 production...now I have to choose a new color in September.

Outer Banks - Rapid Red.jpeg

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got an update on my 2 door, November 1st build week, Jesus H. I want a green one now, but I got a VIN and am supposedly getting an additional $750 off (Canadian, so like $30 USD) plus Ford Pass Points.
Ah well...

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 2 door build date has been pushed back until October 25th. This will be my 4th rescheduled date. 4th times a charm?!
Sponsored