Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I posted this in the carbonized grey thread, my 2 door delivered on Friday.

PXL_20211009_195803970.jpg
Grats and definitely a looker (but then again all the 2dr's look sexy)

I have my build pretty much set for what I want to order mechanical-wise (when the ordering opens back up). I keep flip flopping on the colors though. I drive a silver car now, and have had a slew of other silver cars in the recent past. Carbo Grey is so nice, but I also like Velocity Blue and that Eruption Green isn't half bad. My last truck was a '94 Toyota Extended cab (one year before they named / produced Tacomas) and that was in a dark green almost black under certain light. Eruption Green is more green than that truck was, but every pic I've seen of EG ticks up in favor again.

I know it'll probably be awhile before I have mine in my driveway, but as long as I can come to this forum and see the pics of others and read up on their journeys / modifications, I can be patient :)

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to start this thread because I'm tired of 4 doors getting all the love. I still love you Team 4 door but I love the 2 doors just a little bit more. I don't have mine yet so obviously I can't post any pictures. If you have a 2 door or any cool pictures of this infamous unicorn then I guess put it in here. Something about a 2 door bronco just hits for me.
I'm a future 2 Door owner as well.... probably sometime in 2024 at this rate.

#solidarity

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a future 2 Door owner as well.... probably sometime in 2024 at this rate.

#solidarity
I'm not giving up hope, but I'm also not giving up Granger.😍

If nothing changes I will be looking at 2024, too. Last year before the refresh, right? 🤣

But I do expect that some things will get tweaked a bit and I can get it at least by 2023.🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

Tuco76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2-door order since January with a first day reservation. My order has been punted to 2022 (Member of the No-VIN-Gang) and now they added the new allocation formula that punishes me for choosing a small dealer. By the time I might get a 2-door Bronco, gasoline engines for new cars might be already outlawed. Prioritizing allocations over reservation timestamps to please big dealers (with big markups) is hard to swallow for a consumer these days. Can I please trade my hammock for an actual delivery slot?

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got to the dealer last night. They are prepping it now. Said will be ready tomorrow, but I may just head out there after I get off work. So close...
Congrats!
What was your blend/build date?

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!
What was your blend/build date?
2-dr, 2.7l VB Badlands. 9/27 blend date. Shipped on 9/28 via rail. Arrived at the train yard about 30 mins south of here last Wednesday, but the dealer didn't get it until last night. My sales guy started vacation today, so when I called them, they hadn't paid attention to the notes on my account NOT to put a front license plate bracket or a dealer sticker, so luckily I caught that in time.

Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Picked mine up Friday evening. Love it!
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. signal-2021-10-08-184110
Very nice and congrats

Which part of NC are you located (general area if you don't want to be specific) I've seen some baby broncos, but none of the big boys though there are a few in and around High Point & Greensboro on this forum (4dr owners sadly :) )

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very nice and congrats

Which part of NC are you located (general area if you don't want to be specific) I've seen some baby broncos, but none of the big boys though there are a few in and around High Point & Greensboro on this forum (4dr owners sadly :) )
Thank you. In Beaufort area. I hadn't seen a real Bronco in person until seeing mine on Friday night.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you. In Beaufort area. I hadn't seen a real Bronco in person until seeing mine on Friday night.
Nice, have some friends that have family in Wilmington and I know when I finally get my Bronco, it'll be making a trip to the Outer Banks and some other beach trails someday :)