Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone tried a jeep can cover on their bronco?
Yup I ordered and have one for an ‘18 plus 4 door for like $70 from quadratec. It’s a little short in the door area but nice and thick. I have the ford/bestop mesh thing so I do have a cross bar to keep it from sagging too much if it were to rain. Until a good cover comes out it’s what I’m running.
Ford Bronco Bronco Waterproof Cover??? 3C350ACE-6C85-4305-8206-978F6C112E94
Ford Bronco Bronco Waterproof Cover??? DC807CB8-D562-48E5-B0FF-E48EE51229EB
Sponsored

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect! I have g had Jeeps and still have one I am going to try. My badlands squatch is built awaiting shipment!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attachments

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup I ordered and have one for an ‘18 plus 4 door for like $70 from quadratec. It’s a little short in the door area but nice and thick. I have the ford/bestop mesh thing so I do have a cross bar to keep it from sagging too much if it were to rain. Until a good cover comes out it’s what I’m running.
Brilliant! I’m going to get one of these while I wait for the Oasis. Is this for the JL unlimited?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brilliant! I’m going to get one of these while I wait for the Oasis. Is this for the JL unlimited?
This is the one I ordered.
Ford Bronco Bronco Waterproof Cover??? DBA26F8B-E846-4E26-B19D-C3124884B865

Sponsored

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a Broncover. RainGear told me they would likely have a replacement for me but never sent me anything. I called and emailed and no one ever responds to my requests. Now I am well over my 30 days and have a RainGear cover that I can't return because it is designed to keep my Bronco with a top on dry. Anyone want to buy one of those on the cheap?
Are you still interested in selling your cover?

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oops, my bad. It was more but it is nice.and it fits without doors and top. They actually contacted me back too. Rain gear left me hanging.
Ya rain gear doesn’t respond. Half the price though……if they ever make a useful cover.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya rain gear doesn’t respond. Half the price though……if they ever make a useful cover.
If you haven’t already, check your spam. I thought they left me hanging too, after like 3 weeks I happened to check and it was there. They actually responded pretty quick.

For what it’s worth, they told me they couldn’t give an exact ETA but the trail cover for top off usage would be coming “soon”….. That was back in Feb/March, so yeah, who the hell knows if it’s still coming. For the prices these other places are charging, I hope it is.

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you haven’t already, check your spam. I thought they left me hanging too, after like 3 weeks I happened to check and it was there. They actually responded pretty quick.

For what it’s worth, they told me they couldn’t give an exact ETA but the trail cover for top off usage would be coming “soon”….. That was back in Feb/March, so yeah, who the hell knows if it’s still coming. For the prices these other places are charging, I hope it is.
Email was a joke for me with them. I called and spoke to a real person once who told me they had a prototype they would likely send me and I could use their shipping number to send back (my cost, but still okay). I never received anything shipped or to send back. Waited a week which pushed past my 30 and then they stopped taking my calls and no response in emails.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Decided on the broncover.com one. Wish it had a different color to chose, but as long as it keeps the interior dry from those unpredictable pop up coastal showers then it'll be worth it.

Seems like a lot but I couldn't find an alternative that had good reviews and would fit snug against the vehicle with the hardtop completed off (with or without the doors).

The 'bronco6g' 5% off coupon stacks with the current 'laborday' free shipping
Sponsored