First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have OCD. That cover will make micro scratches every where on your paint. If there is just pollen on the hood the cover will grind it over the paint like sand paper. If a small pebble gets stuck on inside of cover it will take it down to bare metal if its windy. Be careful. Nothing new,this has always been the problem with covers unless you keep it in garage full time,clean and its intent is protecting from dust.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have OCD. That cover will make micro scratches every where on your paint. If there is just pollen on the hood the cover will grind it over the paint like sand paper. If a small pebble gets stuck on inside of cover it will take it down to bare metal if its windy. Be careful. Nothing new,this has always been the problem with covers unless you keep it in garage full time,clean and its intent is protecting from dust.
I’m not sure why you think it’ll scratch. It’s a soft material on the inside. I originally bought the Broncover but had to return it because there was nowhere to tie it on my OBX (Not clipping to painted fenders)

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are great if you keep your soft top on as a safari top.

Ford Bronco Bronco Waterproof Cover??? 1673629655463
Which version did you go with?
And how does it fit when the top if fully retracted back?

Sponsored

jasonenvoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d 7mt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In case you haven’t seen it, the Trail Gear cover/tent is available for pre-order now. $400.

https://trailgearoasis.com/collecti...ilgate-sandbag-package?variant=40907905892488
Thanks for this - I was sold after seeing the crossbar storage

Wonder if this fits with soft top up or hard top on. Just doors off. Rather have soft top up in case of rain and the middle caving in. Went on their site and cant see a clear answer. I know fords cover fits only with top off.
Latest FAQ says "Yes your hard top or soft top can go right back on!!!" + bonus $75 discount code for la familia, below, through end of Feb

Ford Bronco Bronco Waterproof Cover??? WINTER

Mbkey

Badlands
First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a Broncover. RainGear told me they would likely have a replacement for me but never sent me anything. I called and emailed and no one ever responds to my requests. Now I am well over my 30 days and have a RainGear cover that I can't return because it is designed to keep my Bronco with a top on dry. Anyone want to buy one of those on the cheap?
Do you think the half cover would fit with the factory roof rack installed?

Mbkey

Badlands
First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha, thanks for the response!
Sponsored