Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trying to figure out if my ordered Bronco will fit in the garage. I park a 2017 Accord in it now. According to both vehicle specs the accords width is 72.8 and Bronco's is 75.9 without mirrors. Does this mean mirrors completely removed(of course isn't happening) or just folded in?

If the width is without the mirror does anyone know what the width is with mirrors folded in? Looks like it will be a tight fit. My garage opening is 93 inches wide and 82 inches tall

Honda:
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Width 1684845979274

Bronco:
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Width 1684846115603
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to figure out if my ordered Bronco will fit in the garage. I park a 2017 Accord in it now. According to both vehicle specs the accords width is 72.8 and Bronco's is 75.9 without mirrors. Does this mean mirrors completely removed(of course isn't happening) or just folded in?

If the width is without the mirror does anyone know what the width is with mirrors folded in? Looks like it will be a tight fit. My garage opening is 93 inches wide and 82 inches tall

Honda:

Bronco:
I originally had the same concern, the width with the mirrors extended is close to the same as most SUV's on the market like the Jeep Grand Cherokee etc.

You should be fine.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have 2-dr Widltrak without roofrack. My garage opening is approx 95" wide x 83" high.
I know I have more than 1" clearance each side with mirrors out, so 93" wide opening should be okay.
Your 82" high door opening should be fine too, as I'm pretty sure I have more than 1" clearance for my 83" opening.

ilostmydrink

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Honda:
1684845979274.png

Bronco:
1684846115603.png

Just note that on the Wildtrak with the mirrors folded in the widest part is actually the fender flares. A quick and dirty measurement of mine this morning is 78.5", outer flare to outer flare (may be off a bit, it was just me with measuring with a rinky-dink tape measure.) It's going to be tight if you are turning entering or exiting the garage.

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's helpful. My garage is a weird setup but I'm able to pull in straight and back out straight. Just need to do a 3 point turn to drive away.

Just note that on the Wildtrak with the mirrors folded in the widest part is actually the fender flares. A quick and dirty measurement of mine this morning is 78.5", outer flare to outer flare (may be off a bit, it was just me with measuring with a rinky-dink tape measure.) It's going to be tight if you are turning entering or exiting the garage.

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought pulling my Mustang into the garage was tight. I had no idea what tight was until I pulled my Wildtrak in. Just about 1" on either side, and only like 3" at the top of the vehicle. I can't pull it in with the Trektop in the open position.

JR

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Parking the Bronco in the garage is a lot less stressful than the Raptor!
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Width IMG_0032
Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Width IMG_8979

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Honda:
1684845979274.png

Bronco:
1684846115603.png
Going by your numbers sounds like it’s a two door unless I missed that. I think you should be okay. I did a lot of measuring prior to buying, taped markers on the garage floor and height etc. to ensure everything fit.

These are my numbers, not sure if it’ll help you, but I think you should be okay and yes it is with the mirrors open.

Badlands
86.6” with mirrors width
73.8” height
but I have roof racks so it’s 76” in height

My garage opening is 84” wide and 95” high.

Length of badlands is actually 174.8 with the 33” spare. I would assume that the black diamond is the same. If your running 35s or 4 door will be different in calculations.

I have 3” on each side left roughly and still room on top. Mirrors always fully open. And I believe Ford specs it that way with the mirrors open.

You can always go to a dealership and see if one is on the lot and measure it out with your own tape measure. I find that the numbers aren’t always 💯 accurate in the specs.

~Reese

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4 door Wildtrak. Don’t think height is a issue. Just ordered about side to side

Going by your numbers sounds like it’s a two door unless I missed that. I think you should be okay. I did a lot of measuring prior to buying, taped markers on the garage floor and height etc. to ensure everything fit.

These are my numbers, not sure if it’ll help you, but I think you should be okay and yes it is with the mirrors open.

Badlands
86.6” with mirrors width
73.8” height
but 76” with roof rack

My garage opening is 84”wide and 95” high.

Length of badlands is actually 174.8 with the 33” spare. I would assume that the black diamond is the same. If your running 35s or 4 door will be different in calculations.

I have 3” on each side left roughly and still room on top. Mirrors always fully open. And I believe Ford specs it that way with the mirrors open.

You can always go to a dealership and see if one is on the lot and measure it out with your own tape measure. I find that the numbers aren’t always 💯 accurate in the specs.

~Reese

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door Wildtrak. Don’t think height is a issue. Just ordered about side to side
The two door has wider doors. That’s also a factor. If you’re running a four-door, the doors are shorter so for opening purposes, I still think you should be okay. I still think you’ll have no problem getting it in.

~Reese

Sponsored
OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that’s what I’m hoping. In my garage when Accord is in it I can’t even open the passenger doors. No room. Whoever is on that side of car needs to get out before pulling into garage

The two door has wider doors. That’s also a factor. If you’re running a four-door, the doors are shorter so for opening purposes, I still think you should be okay. I still think you’ll have no problem getting it in.

~Reese

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that’s what I’m hoping. In my garage when Accord is in it I can’t even open the passenger doors. No room. Whoever is on that side of car needs to get out before pulling into garage
I miss read the title! I apologize. I see now it’s a Wild Track. I believe that you can get it in and I would rather have it in and maybe even if it IS a tight squeeze. I’d rather have it indoors then outside if possible. Some are not able to keep it indoors and that’s totally fine but if you can get it inside, then it’s a bonus. But everything is with the mirrors open when they spec it. I think the excitement of getting a BRONCO, won’t worry you later about the garage!

Even with my specs, I was worried and now I don’t think about it. I’m just more cautious 😁. You learn to work with whatever space you got.

Plus everyone here has different spaces to work with, we find ways to make it work! Don’t worry. It will work out. 💯

~Reese
Sponsored

Last edited: