Sponsored

Bronco6G Therapy

What is your current mood while waiting this Bronco Order out?

• Total voters

Jordanyoung

Base
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been sitting at the railyard since 12-4-21. 63 miles as the crow flies from the dealership. Don't think that just because it is built that you will get it fast. They can't find delivery trucks/drivers to get them to the dealers. Plan on 2-3 weeks for delivery if you are going by rail. A couple people in our build week are by convoy and they have not left the plant yet.
I feel your pain mine is still sitting at the plant, I'm assuming haven't heard otherwise!
Sponsored

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am patiently sad but optimistic. :) You know..given everything that is going on in the world and the fact that I am not in desperate need for a vehicle and all the supply chain issues companies are experiencing across industries I have relegated to just patiently waiting...I am even not expecting my vehicle in 2022...then anything that comes from Ford will be a surprise...hahahaha

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bewildered, mainly. I work at a company roughly the size of Ford, and the idea of keeping tens of thousands of likely customers mostly in the dark about the status a $50,000 purchase is really odd to me. They have given a bunch of enthusiast customers a really poor experience. That speaks to internal failures on several levels.

Not angry. The situation is what it is.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wait is over.
I would have probably been known as a Ford apologist thru most of it ...
... then the Dirt Mountain debacle happened, which had the net effect of pissing all over my Wheaties.
That was the absolute worst part of it, knowing it was built but holding it for two and a half months for a new top.... which is still fucked up.
I really feel for the DMG CREW, the multi-build date folks, and those held in shipping limbo, etc etc .... it sucks royally.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bewildered, mainly. I work at a company roughly the size of Ford, and the idea of keeping tens of thousands of likely customers mostly in the dark about the status a $50,000 purchase is really odd to me. They have given a bunch of enthusiast customers a really poor experience. That speaks to internal failures on several levels.

Not angry. The situation is what it is.
100% agree. just bad business

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Changing my own vote to angry now… 😡

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought this was inquiring how many of us have significant others that think we need therapy for how much time we spend on B6G.

SkiahMutt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R53 MINI Cooper S, Land Rover Discovery 1 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly? I've been "patient" since before reservations were open. Now I'm just "angry". Months of searching for a dealer that wasn't at least 5k over MSRP, or in the @Granger Ford situation of offering a great deal, but getting fucked by Ford... Finding a dealer and making a deal, getting a phone call saying that the dealer was tied up in the process of being sold, finding out that my dealer was changing hands to a Chevrolet dealer, losing my deal for invoice at a dealer that had allocations... The endless issues with production and delivery, the hard top 1 and 2 issues, dirt mountain, ice mountain, constraints, constraints, constraints... I'm just done. The bronco is incredibly badass and, at least to me, the coolest vehicle anybody has introduced in forever. But I'm a half step from just not caring anymore and buying something else. The Bronco is incredible and worth every penny. Ford is a clusterfuck shit show that's doing their level best to sink the Bronco.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe its just me but this site and group help me feel like I am involved and there is some action. No info from the Ford people and the tracking tool that is down more than it is up is just terrible. Thanks to everyone for participating and for the mostly civil and polite discussions!
I am angry AH after reading some of the build date threads and seeing the evidence with my own eyes that people have ordered as little as a month ago with no reservation and have build dates.

Sure, I have seen posts complaining about it, but I am relatively new to board and brushed it off to a rare anomaly. Nope - post after post in those threads mention no res and a build date. Glad for them, but @fordmotorcompany should be embarrassed for the way they have handled this. 7)14/20 res here.

I know I am preaching to the choir - just venting.
Sponsored