First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just signed into my account on Ford.com and noticed the switch from the ordering and reservations page. It was showing the ordered scheduled with all the details. Now it shows contact dealer. I'm curious as to why.

Screenshot_20210812-095101.png

Screenshot_20210812-095039.png
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The contact dealer is just a link to contact your dealer. Everyone gets that. Mine says the same thing and my order has been delivered and is sitting in my garage. I checked this morning and it hasn't gone anywhere without me.

My tracker showed the same "scheduled for production" up until the time I got a window sticker and a build week. At that point, dates started to populate in it.

With all the top nonsense going on right now, I think people who had dates before are getting requeued and the new dates won't show up on the page until about a week prior to going down the line.

I'm absolutely one of the lucky ones. About 75% of my build week is sitting in parking lots in Michigan waiting fixes for QC issues. I have an appointment at my dealer to correct some issues on mine that they missed in QC, nothing major, just things that I figure they ought to fix.

TL:DR - yours looks just like mine did up to about a week prior to going down the assembly line!

OP
OP
SasBLSven

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok thanks. I was just confused as why it switched back to contact dealer. I know I'll probably be waiting till 23MY. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Called my dealer and they are going to look into why it did that. I was asking them about the priority 99 stuff the other day. I'm a priority 15. How they didn't switch it to a 99. I just ordered the end of July. It's all new to me. This forum is great, I'm learning a lot. My dealer is going to be sick of me until I get my bronco. 😁

OP
OP
SasBLSven

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received an email to verify my email address again with Ford.
Sponsored