KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good thing I'm used to fake leather as it is. No problems in Moab all day in 95+ degrees but the top was up.

The Gulf Coast in Texas is just slightly more humid than Moab, however.
Sponsored

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up opting for Leather package in 2023 order for this very reason. Good floor mats should make up 99% of the wash out advantage plus more comfortable seats/rear cupholders hard to pass up.

Although I'm going on forum feedback, who knows if my bronco will ever get built/delivered :)
I ordered the Ford heavy floor liners as part of my reservation and I think they are more than enough to protect carpet. Keeping them looking clean will be 100 times easier than keeping the rubberized floor clean.

There might be cheaper after market options that are just as effective as well, but I never looked.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

Cloth seats simply absorb your naturally sweaty back. Gross.
It’s not really sweat, just uncomfortably warm. Heard them refer to it, as causing a sweaty back on lite brite’s YouTube channel… so I figured I’d run with it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

I ended up opting for Leather package in 2023 order for this very reason. Good floor mats should make up 99% of the wash out advantage plus more comfortable seats/rear cupholders hard to pass up.

Although I'm going on forum feedback, who knows if my bronco will ever get built/delivered :)
All MY ‘23 interiors have the fold down armrest and cup holders in the rear.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, for anyone curious about the cloth seats, I had no trouble cleaning even blood off of the seat.

Don't ask... no, it wasn't a serial killer moment.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, for anyone curious about the cloth seats, I had no trouble cleaning even blood off of the seat.

Don't ask... no, it wasn't a serial killer moment.

Just a one off crime of passion ?

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had MGV for a year at the end of this month and I am very happy with the comfort, durability and ease to clean. I wear a lot of moisture wicking shirts and boxers too for hikes and other outdoor fun that seems to help on the ride home.

If leather was the same price on another Bronco it would be close to a coin toss for me. It has been a pretty warm summer in the PNW, but nothing like southern states.
Sponsored